subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
seangti
Today 01:46 PM
 Sam's build thread
Hi Sam, so sorry to have seen and heard about this. You've put so much time, effort and blood into the polo's you've had over years, would be a pity to see you move on, but can equally understand the... (127,915 views, 1,861 replies)
New Post
Gotwood
Today 12:34 PM
 T4 2002 not starting
I had this on my T4. Ignition problem. New leads fixed from memory (344 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Guneeta
Today 11:24 AM
 Selling 2 rear seats Caddy Maxi Trendline Open to all good offers
Brand New 2 Rear Seats VW Caddy Maxi Trendline Easy Slide Out Seat height 29cms Base till head rest 70cms Head rest 8cm Folded seats: 44cms Width:approx 115cms Open to all good offers. (21 views, 0 replies)
New Post
PDMJO
Today 10:11 AM
 Tiguan Exhaust
are you sure one of your neighbours aren't missing their golden retriever? (70,843 views, 411 replies)
New Post
Sammii
Today 08:02 AM
 Gen 2 Tiguan Wheels Thread
Very clean!! How do you like the Eibach pro kit? Im debating getting those of the H&R Sport springs (202,187 views, 1,044 replies)
New Post
wpisdu
Today 04:34 AM
 Unexpected gearbox(?) noise coming from car during acceleration
Hey man, I logged in just to tell you it's a 2nd gear synchro 1000%, been there. I had that fixed under a warranty. Read this thread if you want more details Weird noise on a cold engine when... (771 views, 19 replies)
New Thread
kponto
Today 03:07 AM
 Hi everyone!
Im a new member on this forum and Im a big fan of VW. My family owns 5 VWs (2 Jettas, Tiguan, Tcross and Polo). My intention is to learn and collaborate on increasing knowledge for VWs cars. (27 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Bigmac
Yesterday 10:24 PM
 WA newb
Hi everyone. Just a quick introduction. I’ve previously owned a MK2 campaign 88’ in probably the best colour ever to adorn a VW�� Oak green., Converted a T4 workvan into a dayvan, and now I own... (29 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Gotwood
Yesterday 10:05 PM
 The last New T6 4motion
My first car was the T3. Ive had my current T4 since 2012. Today I joined the T6 party late and secured what I think may be the last new T6 4motion TDI400 in Aus. Excited but theres work to be... (58 views, 0 replies)
New Post
h100vw
Yesterday 09:34 PM
 9n3 timing belt broken
Buy some lottery tickets!!! (500 views, 19 replies)
New Post
tek199
Yesterday 09:15 PM
 Factory vs dealer fitted towbar
Yes. but it is a relatively easy job. Just take photos before you pull plugs and cables out and see how the seat sensor cables are routed before disconnecting. You will need to do the CAN-BUS... (249 views, 15 replies)
New Post
PHA
Yesterday 08:15 PM
 Multiple Alarms/Warning Lights
Thanks for all the tips guys. Sorry I've been absent for a while, I had a trip to hospital (all good now). The battery is not yet 2 years old and it was the first thing I suspected but it tested... (582 views, 16 replies)
New Post
PDMJO
Yesterday 07:55 PM
 2020 162 TSI engine bay
i'm surprised it took VW this long to realise that very few people are going to be showing off the engine bay of a tiguan at car shows. and even fewer people would look under the hood without... (164 views, 6 replies)
New Post
The_Hawk
Yesterday 07:34 PM
 Help needed - RNS510 recovery boot disc or working link for downloadable image
These links should work (at least the WWC ones anyway) (66 views, 6 replies)
New Post
The_Hawk
Yesterday 06:23 PM
 Hey, everyone!
welcome. What sort of thing are you looking for? (60 views, 1 replies)
New Post
gstsaver
Yesterday 06:01 PM
 2006 VW Beetle Miami 9C
Thanks very much ! I had a good look over the car and so far not so bad. The exterior is really good. The interior is much better than on a Golf I bought a couple years ago for my other daughter.... (68 views, 2 replies)
New Post
mikk
Yesterday 05:33 PM
 I'd just like to say
Welcome! Hope to see you at the Happy Laps (165 views, 1 replies)
New Post
mikk
Yesterday 05:31 PM
 Queensland Raceway Brekkie and Laps - Sunday October 25
Keen to join in Black Beetle (1,685 views, 22 replies)
| |