subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 09:36 PM
 new rear muffler Golf GTI 7.5 (2018)
The xforce exhaust sounds like garbage. Very loud and no refinement. The resonator on the GTI is huge (its at least 60cm long). Get that either removed completely or replaced with a much smaller... (418 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 08:36 PM
 Tiguan Radio logos
How would they know which stations you wanted. Dealer told me they would update maps at service times but didnt say how they do it (82 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Kolgate
Yesterday 08:04 PM
 Help a Newbie - need VCDS help in SE Melbourne - will provide beers.
G'day all, newbie from SE Melb here, I've added a Bluetooth module to the RCD300 aux input on my Caddy camper conversion, now need someone with VCDS to change a single digit in the radio coding to... (24 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Kolgate
Yesterday 07:53 PM
 Newbie needing VCDS help in SE Melb
G'day all, newbie from SE Melb here, I've added a Bluetooth module to the RCD300 aux input on my Caddy, now need someone with VCDS to change a single digit in the radio coding to recognise it.... (24 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ekute
Yesterday 07:28 PM
 Vw t5 with amarok wheels
I have 235/60/16 Cooper ATT on my t5 4 motion, probably slightly stiffer tyre than Bridgestone tyres that were on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (1,861 views, 17 replies)
New Post
JP MK7R
Yesterday 05:58 PM
 Just getting started
Thanks for the info Sharkie, that could save me a few bucks over the NPC kit. Have you been in a Golf with a Sachs clutch? just read the reviews on the ECS tuning site and chattering noise seems to... (62 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Silver Caravelle
Yesterday 04:30 PM
 New T7
I would think though a two litre Tsi is going to be one thirsty beast to get the best out of it, lugging a heavy vehicle compared the same engine in a lighter Golf, particularly as more revs to... (337 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 01:58 PM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
Who are you replying to and which 'App" Always quote the post you are replying to or if you dont its a reply to the originator of the thread (476,534 views, 1,101 replies)
New Post
brad
Yesterday 01:54 PM
 What brand engine oil
My dealer used that version of valvoline for the first 3 services in 2009/10/11. Here we are 206,000km later and the engine still runs beautifully with no oil usage. It is 504/507 compliant. ... (490 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Suncoaster
Yesterday 11:45 AM
 New T Cross
Hi iDiesel, All going well;it's a joy to drive with surprising performance and great economy. On a trip to Brisbane from the Sunshine Coast it averages about 4.6litres/100km driving at or slightly... (1,287 views, 11 replies)
New Post
brad
Yesterday 09:59 AM
 Tyres for the Multivan
They only lasted 20k because they aren't a light truck / van tyre with the correct load/speed ratings. If you had an accident with those tyres on the vehicle would be deemed unroadworthy and... (1,204 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 09:23 AM
 MIB graphics corruption on Apple CarPlay
Wow - something is definitely not right. Hopefully its just a bad wiring connection somewhere, but possible your MIB system or screen is faulty. I would definitely print off that photo to take... (236 views, 2 replies)
| |