subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 09:32 PM
 G'day New Member
Welcome mate. The Mk6 GTDs are great with a tune, it really brings them alive. (83 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 09:31 PM
 Amarok Headlight or Headlight Plug Removal
Can you upload a photo of the plug? Many plugs on VWs have a coloured locking tab that must be slid out before you can pop the plug off. (102 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 09:14 PM
 Detailing my mk7
Ceramic coatings are (in my opinion) completely unnecessary. Ive been detailing cars both professionally and as a hobby for about 20years and have never used a ceramic coating. I use good quality... (60 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Greg Roles
Yesterday 06:29 PM
 2.5 TDI Transporter BPC 2009 info thread
FYI found two Russian you tube videos that showed up in my recommended feed where they are honing out and re-sleeving injector bores, using liquid nitrogen to shrink the sleeves before fitting. ... (1,781 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Greg Roles
Yesterday 06:26 PM
 Where to get PD injectors tested / serviced?
Yeah seems to be tons in the UK, but have not heard of anyone outstanding here, and I'm not new to diesels! (133 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Ismurdegus
Yesterday 06:16 PM
 New on the forum
Hi guys This is Ismurdegus from Sydney :) I have a Passat 2013 2.0TDI with 63,000Km (22 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
agentthumb
Yesterday 02:37 PM
 Genuine Ross Tech Micro-can cable for sale
I have a genuine Ross Tech Micro-Can cable Im looking to part ways with. The full licence for the latest version of VCDS software is hard coded onto the dongle. I can provide my original proof... (49 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Hillbilly
Yesterday 11:55 AM
 MiB2 Discover Pro Navigation Problem
In my Navigation memory I have a "Flagged destination" date and time listed which despite all efforts I cant delete. Wont delete from Memory/delete user data when everything els does It is to a... (55 views, 0 replies)
New Post
westenderbender
Yesterday 09:58 AM
 How much did you pay for your Tiguan?
So with dealers quoting above RRP for factory orders due in Q4 and even higher for unallocated stock/cancelled orders, the sooner the arrival the more theyre charging, plus no negotiation or fleet... (383,298 views, 1,251 replies)
| |