subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
tigger73
Today 12:51 PM
 Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline
No problems with the 6 pot Alcons. I did need to go back once to get them bled a little more as the pedal was a bit spongey but after that they have been fine. I just went with the standard rear R... (76,911 views, 775 replies)
New Thread
yld53xGolfGT
Today 12:12 PM
 Newbie - Gold Coast
Hi all, Newbie from the Gold Coast, just brought my first Golf a couple of weeks ago. VW Golf GT sports 2.0 TDI 2008 looking at other members rides to get ideas to mod it up. Cheers (13 views, 0 replies)
New Post
scotinoz
Today 12:02 PM
 Coolant Level and Light
Does anyone know if the coolant bottle cap just has a pressure release valve for over pressure? Is there a secondary valve or function for any purpose? (997 views, 19 replies)
New Post
DV52
Today 11:03 AM
 Engine rev limit warning and EPC error
@Simon134: Hi. "Today for the first time the engine actually struggled to rev above3-4rpm limit":confused:? Shirley that can't be true? Is there a "K" missing -perhaps (or a factor of 100 - maybe)?... (92 views, 3 replies)
New Post
FastMitch
Today 10:10 AM
New Post
Suncoaster
Today 07:16 AM
 I have ordered/received my new T-Cross
I have a Limestone Grey R-Line T-Cross with a 5,200km's on the clock.Optioned with everything you can get plus full window tint and dash cams front and rear. They are a great town and highway car. We... (1,058 views, 2 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 09:31 PM
 Adaptive Cruise retrofit
The way I understand it, (this is purely speculation), the problem arises when regular ACC braking tries to transition to front assist braking. There is an unexpected command received by (or sent... (29,376 views, 68 replies)
New Post
spellbound
Yesterday 09:08 PM
 Mk7 Golf GTI Discussion Thread
You will love it , had mine for 2 years and its a keeper , so good out on the B roads , and a puppy round town , enjoy , such low kilos . (878,421 views, 3,315 replies)
New Post
Old Navman
Yesterday 09:00 PM
 Cost of replacing the timing belt
Car missing when cold sounds to me electrical - coil or spark plug. In my opinion if it was the chain it would be happening all the time where you say, in fact, the car drives beautifully when... (70 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
laager
Yesterday 08:53 PM
 LED compatibility
Searched and couldn't find the answer. Is there a BA15S reversing LED that is confirmed to work in a FL? Specifically, a 2010 vRS wagon. The reversing lights are the only ones I want to change... (37 views, 0 replies)
New Post
BorisJ
Yesterday 07:50 PM
 License / Number plate lights not working
Hi, I have replaced the blown light bulbs but that didn't fix the problem. I tested the plug ends but couldn't get a reading. I looked for the fuse for the number plate lights but couldn't find it... (2,098 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
BorisJ
Yesterday 06:51 PM
 BorisJ
HI I'm looking after my mums 2007 Golf Comfortline.. (35 views, 0 replies)
New Post
laager
Yesterday 06:10 PM
 2015 Polo Reversing globe change to LED
Well, got a pair from Jaycar and no good in a 2010 Octavia vRS. Check L/R reversing light error. Will take them back. Giving up on LEDs. Too much bloody time and money to do such a simple thing. (716 views, 5 replies)
New Post
ironduke
Yesterday 06:05 PM
 Advice on CFCA T5.1 TDI400 - potential EGR issue
Thanks Markee and Kombi. Markee I did read your thread with interest! This van already has over 211,000km and needs other work doing such as front brakes, full set of tyres, and timing belt due in... (234 views, 6 replies)
| |