subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 07:45 AM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
There are definite differences between NAR and ROW models. Already in Australia owners can no longer disable S/S and other things so it seems that its not only "coming" but is already here (376,334 views, 1,088 replies)
New Thread
danfont80
Today 06:29 AM
 From Brasil
Hi everybody i just bought a new tiguan RLine 220CV and i did few modification using obdeleven. The scan found 4 fault after modifications... :( someone can help me to understand what is wrong or... (40 views, 0 replies)
New Post
kjrehsi
Today 01:20 AM
 New owner possible leaky boot
Yeah mate I am in the process of removing the rear bumper. I am 100% certain it is not involved in a crash etc. I am pretty confident I can make out a rear ended car :rolleyes: (352 views, 19 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 09:17 PM
 dylan8 mkiv wagon tdi
Not much happening. Cleared the two rear sunroof drains and checked for leaks. One was slow and the other blocked so worth the effort. Reinstalled with the nipples as I figure if it's taken 18... (16,649 views, 133 replies)
New Post
Mutleee
Yesterday 04:31 PM
 T4 Syncro Shock Absorber Recommendations
Thanks Seano. Sounds like a good recommendation for Koni. Can I ask where you managed to source them? I've had a search on google and can't seem to find anywhere. Cheers. (143 views, 3 replies)
New Post
tek199
Yesterday 04:24 PM
 Power steering fault - relevant TPI
thanks for the info. I'll call dealer on Monday and ask about this and if they confirm I'll ask why it wasn't updated if its a known issue with known resolution. Wish I was in sydney and I could... (135 views, 2 replies)
New Post
HPRS230
Yesterday 04:18 PM
 Queensland Raceway Brekkie and Laps - Sunday October 25
Can you confirm the time? As there is track activity at 8am, thinking we might have to be there... (3,567 views, 39 replies)
New Post
davidorama
Yesterday 04:09 PM
 VW Sevice
Relatively pain free, a clean rego check and a list of things to take care of. i should say that VW quoted over $2,500 to fix my three dead door locks... don’t worry, I won’t pay that. I’ll get a... (212 views, 4 replies)
New Post
davidorama
Yesterday 04:06 PM
 What did you do to your Mk5 today?
A rego check, an oil change and a box of sweets from VW. (437,121 views, 2,144 replies)
New Post
Craigus
Yesterday 04:02 PM
 132TSI B8 1.8L - Performance Intake & Downpipe
Would be keen to hear Gavinís h100vw thoughts (141 views, 10 replies)
New Post
brad
Yesterday 03:20 PM
 Decarb
manual. Failing that, can't you come in past the wheel and turn the crank bolt? Or turn the alternator? (259 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Lindsay
Yesterday 02:52 PM
 Emergency transmission mode
Have you heard back from your dealer Gladbach? We just got a call from the dealer, VW have predictably agreed to cover all costs involved to replace mechatronics unit. But the part is on back... (835 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 01:09 PM
 My Mk7 GTI PP....turns out I cant resist the VAG.
Yes I am interested to see how the 034 strut tops go too - these are the softer "street density" mounts so im hoping they wont be much different from the OEM ones apart from being longer lasting due... (513 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Markee
Yesterday 12:37 PM
 And so it starts.....my new T5 LWB Motion
Update 23/10/20 Recent jobs completed as per above post was the UHF install with photos below. 51604 51605 51606 Still unsure about the aerial fold down bracket and fitment location so it may... (30,274 views, 171 replies)
New Post
LMAA
Yesterday 12:16 PM
 North West Tasmania Meetup
None of mine are running currently, hope to have the first back on the road for the Christmas period. I'm located in the North East btw (161 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Grant
Yesterday 11:45 AM
 Polo 9N3 GTi & 1.8T 20V parts
No worries. If it becomes available and you're happy to break it up let me know. Sent from my SM-A705YN using Tapatalk (157 views, 4 replies)
New Post
gh172
Yesterday 11:17 AM
 Project 145TSI
Thanks Sharkie, I'll definitely be in contact with them when the sales are on! Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk (9,878 views, 83 replies)
| |