subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 09:48 AM
 Cold Air Intake
The only benefit will be sound related as you will hear the turbo sucking noises when accelerating and possibly some diverter valve (air releasing) when you come off the throttle, as the stock airbox... (33 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Dutch77
Today 08:21 AM
 The Official Mk7 Wheel Thread
I can't disagree - do you have an ETA? My bias leads me to the Leggera HLTs I've done twice which are very similar, but as per our discussions the pathway to the BBS option made sense. (2,301,717 views, 7,104 replies)
New Thread
Jonosyncro
Today 08:15 AM
 T4 2002 not starting
Hi, I have a 2002 T4 syncro TDI Manual. Sometimes I go to start it and the dash lights come on but nothing happens, the engine does not turn over. I go back 10 mins later then it starts fine. This... (17 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Jonosyncro
Today 08:05 AM
 Thanks for adding me
Hi, Thanks for adding me to the group. I have a LWB T4 Syncro TDI. I am probably going to ask for some tech help soon. Thanks, (18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Today 07:50 AM
 T5.1 Timing Belt Service
Just make sure your accessories belt is in good condition and keep going till the timing belt can be replaced. They never fail unless the accessories belt forces itself in. (95 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Bryn23
Today 06:34 AM
 T7
From the newer photo's coming out, it does appear that the rear of the van is sloped, like the MB van. It might be worth looking at a side loading cassette lift under the sliding door, or look at... (395 views, 8 replies)
New Post
ybkopa
Today 01:11 AM
 S3 Cluster for MK4 Golf
Could be an option, I'll think about it. Thanks :) (153 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 09:48 PM
 Rear Mudflaps
VW sell them for about $85 or look on ALiexpress (35 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 09:38 PM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
Already done that and its Ok but nowhere near as bright in reality as shown in the pic (349,871 views, 1,041 replies)
New Post
Dutch77
Yesterday 09:15 PM
 The Official Mk8 Wheel Thread
At the risk of dredging up the worst Mk7 segment invented (caught by the Tigs), Tuesday towbar: 49054 (2,868 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Yesterday 09:08 PM
 Oil Leak - VAG TPI & Warranty issue
To check the EGR cooler you need to remove the EGR pipe from cooler into intake manifold, easy enough to find. If any sign of pink fluid there (coolant), I suggest you take it back to them. Also easy... (364 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Sunny43.5
Yesterday 08:49 PM
 T5 noise
Check the rear wheel alignment , ours goes out periodicaly and you can hear a change in drive line sounds . We have chicane entrance to our street and I have a habit of trying to cut it and the rear... (133 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
Its a Polo
Yesterday 08:47 PM
 Suggestions for Body kits
Does anyone have any recommendations for body kit parts for a 2015 Volkswagen Polo 1.2L 81TSI 6C. I've seen a UK store called Diversion that seem amazing so does any one have any reviews on them? (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sunny43.5
Yesterday 08:46 PM
 Long Coding for ABS
Stupid question were the front brakes touched during the transplant , I was wondering if the fault code has been thrown up by a broken or faulty ABS sender at each wheel . (189 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Its a Polo
Yesterday 08:31 PM
 2015 Polo Reversing globe change to LED
Thank you for this post! (193 views, 2 replies)
New Post
spacemannz
Yesterday 07:10 PM
 Tiguan IS38 and Big turbo upgrades
How long is your driveway? You could extrapolate a quarter mile for ****s and giggles ;-) #lockdownsucks (69,658 views, 860 replies)
New Post
gonsped
Yesterday 06:48 PM
 Golf MK6 77TSi - Misfire issue
I brought in my vehicle to another mechanic 2 weeks ago - Automotive Satisfaction in Helensvale. They won mechanic of the year in GC for 2 years a few years ago. Tristan immediately diagnosed the... (375 views, 5 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Yesterday 05:48 PM
 Make 12v turn off with key?
So I saw on on of the MK7 sub that there is a fuse that can be put in one way for constant, and another for switched. I wonder if the same applies to MK5 ? How To Make Your 12v Outlet Stay On ~ No... (248 views, 6 replies)
New Post
BamBam72
Yesterday 05:48 PM
 2005 1.9TDI Golf Turbo replacement
I have a part number off the manifold 54391019662A and when I search google, it comes up with a 2006 1.9tdi turbo but I'm not sure if it fits my 2005 golf. I was told this turbo come off a Caddy ... (146 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Hillbilly
Yesterday 05:29 PM
 TIguan fuse box Pictures
Attached are pictures of the fuse boxes and description of what each one is associated with in Mk2 Tiguans 2018 Tiguan Fuse/Relay layouts - Google Docs (67 views, 0 replies)
| |