subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
 Mercedes GLE53 - Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield Graphene Coating Paint Protection
Mercedes AMG GLE53 Selenite Grey Definitive Sydney Onyx Graphene Shield Anti Static Mirror Look Graphene Coating Paint Protection Treatment (17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Valvster
Yesterday 11:35 PM
 VW Golf Mk 7 90TSI do you change the water pump at the same time as the timing belt?
Yes I have rolled the dice but not from 1999, it was my fathers car bought new and only driven to the supermarket on pension day for the last 12 years and I have taken it over 5K ago when he stopped... (238 views, 6 replies)
New Post
vw1988
Yesterday 08:08 PM
 2022 T-Roc R Orders, Pricing & ETA
That's interesting they're not taking orders, the sales contract I got had the stock codes listed so I assume they're in the system for all dealers 🤷 The configurator is still not up on the AU... (276 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Kokoboko
Yesterday 05:23 PM
 How much did you pay for your Tiguan?
Is this a good deal? 162 TSI R line, Pure white colo, Sunroof, Sound and Vision with 5 year plan for $68,522. Please help me (416,715 views, 1,257 replies)
New Thread
07Mk5
Yesterday 03:57 PM
 Newbie - longtime Golfer
Hi there VW Watercooled Community. I'm a real newbie to community forums such as this but no newbie to VW Golfs. Mid '80s and early 90's I owned three 2 door Mk1 Golfs, the last I was going to... (72 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Toothman
Yesterday 03:30 PM
 2011 Multivan Middle Row Cup Holder Removal
Hello All, excuse the dirty cup holder, kids :rolleyes: The plastic cover for the middle 12v socket has perished and the whole thing is now loose, was thinking of swapping for a USB socket but... (83 views, 0 replies)
| |