subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 04:00 PM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
Here is a list of the tweaks I have done to my Tig All 30 of them ALL DO WORK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XT_OrWb9EIOmnXaeRTA 19uLTPRJFZyeG/view?usp=sharing (351,074 views, 1,042 replies)
New Post
bernardo
Today 03:04 PM
 Removing the Airbag
Thanks Lucas. I will have a look for the torx screws. It's not like the Golf. I have a Golf as week and the access to the airbag spring release is easy, but the Polo, for some reason, is different. (80 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Splashalot
Today 02:46 PM
 2013 Golf TSI 1.4L Cracked Piston CTHD?
Cheers. Didn't realise it was a mk6. (217 views, 9 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Today 02:18 PM
 Non VAG content...My 2008 Subaru Liberty GT (Tuned by STI)
Now is the time to buy a Scirocco. They are surprisingly roomy in the back and decent for load carrying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (1,580 views, 36 replies)
New Post
FastMitch
Today 12:47 PM
 Tiguan Discovery Pro - What is the best way to update latest Radio Logos' ?
Radio updates all done ok :driver: (226 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Weeman
Today 12:42 PM
 Mk2 2dr Project Car (1.8t swap)
Update: 08/08/2020 Enough of dwelling on my nuts, finally got everything together, new ball joints, bushes, sway bar link... Thinking it might be best to replace subframe bolts too. Put front... (6,735 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Tangles553
Today 12:06 PM
 1.9 tdi won't rev, smoke, stalls
That was with the exhaust disconnected at the turbo - I had it off to see whether it was blocked or if the turbo seals had failed. I can't work out the smoke either. I have re-set the timing but... (218 views, 8 replies)
New Post
brad
Today 10:55 AM
 Correct brake rotors for GT Sport
I would also compare the price against the BrakesDirect pricing (162 views, 5 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Today 09:39 AM
 Make 12v turn off with key?
Give it a go mate, mock it up first to test. Make sure you have a fuse on it. If it works you can make it look nice. You could even move the pin over from the back side of the fuse box if you want it... (324 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Today 09:35 AM
 Transporter’s Crafter 4motion
Thanks mate. I really don’t understand why would they want a bad publicity like that? The manufacturer should know about it and how they go about resolving simple warranty claims. It’s a... (784 views, 39 replies)
New Post
DV52
Today 09:15 AM
 OBDEleven - The new kid on the block!
Chad: I wish you luck with the remote start tweak - I'm more than happy to be proven wrong, but I suspect that it might be more than just a matter of changing a few adaptation-channel/long-code... (70,854 views, 147 replies)
New Thread
damianpd
Today 07:13 AM
 NSW New to Tiguan
Hey all, just picked up myself 2011 Tiguan. Great form you guys have and looking forward to contributing! Damo. (27 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Transporter
Today 06:56 AM
 High oil consumption, unexplained coolant leaks,, engine missing or failed.
If you experienced coolant loss or need to frequently top it up and you can’t see any external coolant leaks. Don’t ignore it. Read more about what can happen really fast even on a brand new cars.... (75 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Today 06:40 AM
 VW Commercial vehicles, DON’T BUY...
Some links to related topics. Transporter, Crafter, Amarok EGR cooler failure on new vehicles (180 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
JWBoulder
Today 04:47 AM
 Climate Control Button Lighting
I am trying to find a VCDS setting that will keep the climate control buttons lit at all times (seat heating, fan setting, recirculate, etc.) regardless of other conditions (day/night, headlight... (44 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sijalica
Today 03:12 AM
 Firmware updates for RNS510 units in Australia/NZ
Can I put this 5238 sw from Kamold for car in Europe (391,193 views, 1,030 replies)
New Post
madglf3
Yesterday 10:29 PM
 Hayden and Cliffos Mk4 R32 build
Nice work man. Very different to the last time I saw it in Sydney. Looking forward to seeing it and your good self when things get back to normal in 2023. (16,956 views, 165 replies)
New Post
HaydEn
Yesterday 09:44 PM
 Audi S3 8P3 CustomCode Stage 2 PSS
Big width, be sure to update how you find the tyre’s performance Agree on the “look out of whack” comment though. Perhaps too much front guard to tyre gap vs the rear? Sent from my iPhone... (82,945 views, 398 replies)
New Post
guile
Yesterday 08:29 PM
 My other car is now a BMW F82 M4...
I've definitely got a de-chroming fetish that I need to see a doctor about. I was looking around the car after I got the grilles and thought the chrome tip exhausts looked a bit shiny and too small... (342 views, 7 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 07:00 PM
 VW / Audi 1.8 Turbo gaskets
ok Julian I'm in. Can we do it for it 50 bucks total posted to sydney? (140 views, 3 replies)
| |