subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
amunra
Today 08:47 PM
 Dat batt thread.
with the 20kg saved with the lithium batt maybe i can cut my octane booster usage to 1 bottle per tank. fyi they are around 800 give or take and u need a tray for another 150.. 1000+ for big... (35 views, 4 replies)
New Post
BeigeJet
Today 08:38 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Was this build inclusive of the matrix LED headlights? If so let us know what you think of them. Our 147TDI Elegance (SWB not Allspace) has them and we are wrapped with their brilliant lighting... (811,450 views, 4,071 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 06:15 PM
 2.0l engine blowby
Assuming you have the 2.0L turbo petrol engine in your Amarok - have you checked/changed your PCV. Its a common failure on the 2.0 TSI engine and causes symptoms similar to what you have. This one... (78 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Manaz
Today 04:52 PM
 Ignition Push to Start Button
Ask them if they think a reasonable person would expect the engine stop/start button to fail at this stage of the vehicle's life, because that's the test that the ACCC will apply when they assess a... (1,113 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Manaz
Today 04:43 PM
 Alternator failure ?
With car turned off, a battery that's dying will generally do one of two things: 1. Show a lower than 12v voltage (car has to be off to test this, otherwise you're just testing the alternator) -... (398 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Manaz
Today 04:28 PM
 Arteon Brake upgrade
Depends entirely on the pads. Like tyres (as per my previous post), regular road pads get too hot too quickly and the binding agents in the pad break down and they stop gripping and you just chew... (1,066 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Dinogzav
Today 12:55 PM
 What type and size (name) of Turbo on Amarok 2021 Highline 580 (V6 TDI)
They are the Darkside upgraded turbos you have referenced. There seems to be very little information I can find when trying to search anything for the V6. Only thing I can think it to take it to a... (141 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Cplus
Today 10:56 AM
 B7 Passat - Head Unit Upgrade
Iíve actually been recommended to bypass the 330 and go with composition media. Apparently works better with dynaudio among other things. (2,402 views, 14 replies)
| |