subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
HPRS230
Today 07:40 PM
 SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline
Yea dead batteries light up the dash board for sure lol. Yea internet said s/s batteries should use X y z charger. Yea I'll try and make it last. Tbh we not going far these days and always... (34,774 views, 190 replies)
New Post
wintrmute
Today 07:15 PM
 And so it starts.....my new T5 LWB Motion
Thanks, much appreciated. I wonder if I can get that C341 part ordered separately.. I'll make some enquiries. (24,597 views, 147 replies)
New Post
HaydEn
Today 07:11 PM
 Mk IV .:R32 Owners Registry
Will chime in for sake of the list. I donít have a plaque but Graeme the legend has done the digging and is confident mine is 100% #48 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (65,447 views, 67 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 07:02 PM
 Slight clunking on R36 (Timing chain?) :(
Try McCaroll for parts I believe they are offering the parts at pretty much cost (not sure if this is only if they also fit or if they can just supply but worth a phone call) Sent from my SM-G960F... (3,358 views, 29 replies)
New Post
nermal
Today 06:16 PM
 RNS510 + DSP or Aftermarket Android with DSP?
Thanks =) Yeah, it's sealed and IIRC was approx 40-45L (incl raised top), when I originally measured it using foam beans - recommended size for the 12" sub is 30-66L :... (374 views, 6 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 05:42 PM
 Rear wiper blade options
Try these guys; Volkswagen Tiguan (2016 - 2020) Replacement Wiper Blades I am at a loss to know why your dealer can't get you one. They would be ex-Melbourne or ex-Sydney. Overnight, easy... ... (125 views, 5 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 04:01 PM
 ACC fault - electromagnetic interference
Hmm voltage looks good. I'd probably start with just unplugging the radar and checking the pins and connector for any corrosion or damage. Clean with contact cleaner. If it persists would have to... (90 views, 5 replies)
New Post
sambb
Today 03:55 PM
 Sam's build thread
your temps would have come down because when the AC compressor kicks on, both sets of radiator fans are activated. More airflow for the condenser also equals more air for the radiator inadvertently... (117,306 views, 1,816 replies)
New Thread
 Lexus IS 350 - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Lexus IS 350 Sonic Quartz White Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (16 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 01:22 PM
 Catalytic converter light
Yep it may never show itself again. (75 views, 4 replies)
New Post
H8T0W8
Today 01:08 PM
 Understanding healthy battery voltages
If you have a multimeter you can easily load test it yourself, read the voltage direct on the battery terminals and have someone crank/start the engine. If the voltage drops to below 9volts the... (59 views, 2 replies)
New Post
CMC
Today 12:16 PM
 VW Water Coolant Reservoir Replacement
Yeah I think it might just be a leak - but I have a mechanic that's telling me it'll cost hundred's to fix, which sounds off to me :(!! Especially if the part is only around 50 with labor I... (85 views, 2 replies)
New Post
energyryu
Today 11:09 AM
 How much did you pay for your Tiguan?
Hmm, I'm not sure. It was offered to me for ex-demo aswell. Probably worth asking if you are considering ex-demo aswell. (221,205 views, 1,142 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 09:14 AM
 Best bang for buck mods - 2017 RS169
JB1 is a set and forget unit, whereas the JB4 is more customisable. Arguably the JB4 is better, but requires a lot more work from you to get it that way. JB4 is also more expensive. An aftermarket... (277 views, 5 replies)
New Post
westenderbender
Today 06:49 AM
 Meet the Nivus - T-Cross Coupe coming in 2021
I actually really like this New VW Nivus is small SUV for South American market | Autocar (607 views, 1 replies)
New Post
enzso
Today 06:02 AM
 Tiguan Sunroof
Had my 132 for 3 days and the sunroof has been opened on every drive. Surprised how much more claustrophobic the cabin feels with the blind shut. Love it. (1,431 views, 19 replies)
New Thread
Toddrik563
Yesterday 10:17 PM
 T5.1 089 BCM For Sale
Hey everyone. I have a 7H0937089F T5.1 (T5GP) BCM for sale. Open to reasonable offers. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks, T (78 views, 0 replies)
| |