subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
The_Hawk
Today 04:30 PM
 2009 r32 radio upgrade
First things first you want to check on the CANBUS module and if it will have battery drain issues. Here is once place to start: Battery drainage issue As for install, I believe the RCD330 is... (243 views, 4 replies)
New Post
The_Hawk
Today 04:24 PM
 Would you pay the price ?
I don't know that I could do it, $100k for a van, albeit a very nice one. I baulked at the ~$73k+ (and quickly rising) cost for a new Multivan when we were looking for a replacement late last... (121 views, 2 replies)
New Post
beale187
Today 04:19 PM
 MK4 Bora 4Motion Tail shaft / Prop Shaft parts
When's are you looking to install it? (1,393 views, 13 replies)
New Thread
mr black
Today 02:01 PM
 Highbeam splitters
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there is a highbeam splitter / piggyback adapter available for the gen 2 Tiguan? Thinking something like this: STEDI™ Volkswagen Amarok Headlight High Beam Piggy... (30 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 01:28 PM
 Replacing the battery: can someone here reset / code it in? Brisbane Area.
I got your message! I can code via OBDeleven, easy process. I have Genuine Batteries on both cars, so can't give feedback on the Varta E39. But I am sure it will be good! (276 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 01:06 PM
 Mkv R32 Xenon ballast
Try VAGParts in Sydney Volkswagen & Audi Car Parts & Auto Parts. Shop Parts Online Australia – VAGPARTS Australia They should be able to source you a new one assuming they are still available.... (82 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 11:51 AM
 2015 Amarok Yellow Engine light + coil light
Its possible that the previous error codes were not cleared when the part was replaced last year. The coil light on the dash comes on for a variety of reasons (in my case it has come on in the past... (81 views, 3 replies)
New Post
nermal
Today 09:39 AM
 Tuning for Tiguan 2.0 132kw 180ps CZPA JB4 Gen3B Group 8 vs RaceChip or similar
Thanks, it'll be my wife's car (when it arrives) and will be a while before we'd get it done anyway - was curious to know what might be available, but will keep them in mind for when the time is... (4,706 views, 21 replies)
New Post
DreamensioN
Today 08:37 AM
 Lunched a gearbox in the Arteon
Whoa - hopefully they come to the party and replace it under good will. Ask him if he ever remembers a loud bang or unexplained sudden loud noise coming from under the car. The reason I mention... (5,144 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Barryjohn75
Yesterday 11:32 PM
 Mk 8 Golf GTI infotainment sound problems
What, to barely be able to hear the stereo over the road noise? Save your hearing? Or not hear your rear speakers at all? Save the rear passengers hearing? Even at 100% volume? Or have car play... (785 views, 12 replies)
New Post
h100vw
Yesterday 09:10 PM
 Lemmiwinks
Unitronic (68 views, 1 replies)
New Post
h100vw
Yesterday 09:08 PM
 South West Pommie
I'll get you the part number mate. (96 views, 3 replies)
New Post
smurf
Yesterday 08:19 PM
 2022 T-Roc R Orders, Pricing & ETA
The black one had me wishing I had ordered black but it was white or white if I wanted it this year… The r looks good! It’s been a real pain trying to get insurance for the R ahead of picking it... (878 views, 8 replies)
| |