subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Silver Caravelle
Today 09:41 AM
 New T7
Hi Sharkie, I got to say that is very impressive. Maybe you have convinced me! Cheers, Scott (388 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Tartuffe
Today 08:26 AM
 Tiguan Radio logos
No but I am going to ask. I will see the dealer next because a have a problem with tha AM radio,a lot of crackling (112 views, 6 replies)
New Post
coasta007
Today 04:52 AM
 new rear muffler Golf GTI 7.5 (2018)
Thanks for your reply. Good to know about the x-force. I'll try the resonator see how it sounds. If it still sounds crap I'll look into the Milltek as Sharkie suggested. It's hard to know... (450 views, 5 replies)
New Post
HigherRide
Today 12:30 AM
 2021 Alltrack Premium Navigation Question
Nothing seems to be helping this issue. He's going back to the dealer on Saturday (someone forgot to put in the rear blind etc when I traded my old one!!) so will ask. Fingers crossed they have a... (156 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
jets
Yesterday 10:57 PM
 T4 Full restoration for the true enthusiast.
This guy must have more hours to spare than I have in the rest of my life. Restauration VW T4 und Umbau zum California. Full restoration VW EuroVan conversion to Camper. - YouTube (45 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
JordoPordo
Yesterday 10:30 PM
 G'day from Cronulla (Golf GTI 7.5)
Hi Folks I'm Jordan, and I have a Golf GTI 7.5 which I've owned from new. I got it in 2018, and its been the best car I've ever owned. Given I've had it a few years, I've been toying with the idea... (35 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Kolgate
Yesterday 07:53 PM
 Newbie needing VCDS help in SE Melb
G'day all, newbie from SE Melb here, I've added a Bluetooth module to the RCD300 aux input on my Caddy, now need someone with VCDS to change a single digit in the radio coding to recognise it.... (32 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ekute
Yesterday 07:28 PM
 Vw t5 with amarok wheels
I have 235/60/16 Cooper ATT on my t5 4 motion, probably slightly stiffer tyre than Bridgestone tyres that were on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (1,885 views, 17 replies)
| |