subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
da_warped_1
Today 07:27 PM
 Oil leak collecting on gearbox
Yes it is. Could it be the transmission mount, are they oil filled? (200 views, 5 replies)
New Post
sambb
Today 07:17 PM
 Transmission Oil Leak
You'll need a big in-hex for the empty and fill plugs and a small pump bottle to get the fluid in. Its been talked about on here before but you need to get the passenger side wheels up on 4 X 2... (345 views, 9 replies)
New Post
prn31
Today 06:23 PM
 Option Codes Decoder
I note that partslink24 is subscription only, so not much chance of checking this out, me thinks. I only have one PR code sticker as my original logbook disappeared before I purchased my R36. I... (989 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
Brownies
Today 06:22 PM
Hi all, Thought I’d join up. Just bought a new Golf R. Previously had a Mk7 GTI and the wife has a Mk7 Golf Comfortline. Have also had a Tiguan and an Amarok. (16 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ozgti
Today 05:57 PM
 RCD340 (RCD330 with CarPlay and Android Auto enabled)
Swap you for an Rns510 dab? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk (42 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
 Toyota Prius V - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Toyota Prius V Glacier White Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (15 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
ecks
Today 03:49 PM
 FS: Ryco Filters - 1x A1711 (Air) - 2x R2615P (Oil) - $50 ONO
What? - 1x Ryco A1711 Air Filter - 2x Ryco R2615P Oil Filters Price: $50 - or make an offer Location: Rockdale, NSW Fitment info: Doesn't fit my car - may fit your V6 Passat and a bunch of... (25 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Adrian08101963
Today 02:51 PM
 T5 Transporter Fog Light install
Hello, My T5 didn't come with fog lights. Does it already have the wiring loom installed tied up behind the bumper somewhere, or is this an aftermarket install aswell as the lights? Thanks... (36 views, 0 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Today 02:11 PM
 T-Roc General Discussion Thread
This is the way you can confirm specs once they are approved for import/sale. And before the model is “released” by VWA marketing. Also a really good resource to get specs for the more recent cars... (2,841 views, 44 replies)
New Post
phaeton
Today 02:04 PM
 G'day to one and all.
Welcome bluedog :D (24 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
metako
Today 12:57 PM
 Vacuum leak help
My wife's 2.0 litre FSI non-turbo Golf V suddenly has a very bad idle which is giving an error message of 008825-leak in air intake system P2279-008-MIL ON, plus 000768-random/multiple cylinder... (36 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 11:14 AM
 Rear Passenger courtesy lights not working (Wagon)
What I meant is that in one setting they turn on when doors are opened in another they dont as I had same problem and they were in wrong setting (63 views, 3 replies)
New Post
iDiesel
Today 10:34 AM
 T-Cross General Discussion
It's a shame the dash highlight trim is not more customisable. I don't like the one on the style but prefer the R-Line version, a bit more subtle (1,513 views, 6 replies)
New Post
iDiesel
Today 10:31 AM
 Meet the Nivus - T-Cross Coupe coming in 2021
It kinda reminds me of the Subaru XV (639 views, 3 replies)
New Post
iDiesel
Today 10:22 AM
 Tiguan Sunroof
And the 132 has the lighter roof lining yeah? the 162 has the black roof liner, and agree it makes it so much brighter. This time of year, my sun blind is never closed. (1,566 views, 20 replies)
New Post
iDiesel
Today 10:17 AM
 Tiguan Mk 2.5
I was in this camp until I saw the new Q3 Sport with it's coupe like profile. Very similar to the T-Roc and for my wife who wants a higher riding car, but doesn't need the practicality of Wagon load... (3,057 views, 33 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Today 09:29 AM
 dylan8 mkiv wagon tdi
Seems Stu and I rarely have these to clean and together at the same time. So jumped at the opportunity to grab some pictures. Most of these snaps are his handy... (11,630 views, 117 replies)
New Post
nermal
Today 08:49 AM
 RNS510 + DSP or Aftermarket Android with DSP?
Thanks for the advice. I hadn't considered any enclosure tuning, but yeah that makes sense. I think I'll engage a professional for that part of the project! Does your enclosure take up much boot... (422 views, 8 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 07:51 AM
 ACC fault - electromagnetic interference
Sounds plausible. Would give it an inspection and clean regardless. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk (136 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
raazorj
Today 07:39 AM
 Rear wheel speed sensor oil leak
Can someone that knows advise me if the rear sensors usually have contact with rear axle oil or do I have a blown axle seal ? Only leaking around sensor, inside brakes/drum/backing plate clean and... (33 views, 0 replies)
| |