subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
Beaker77
Today 11:03 AM
 Newbie from Perth
Hi all, Avid purveyor of all things German. Moved back to Perth after several years in UK which was an awesome place for a car guy (you can literally put anything on the road over there!). No... (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
FastMitch
Today 10:54 AM
 Is there a new VW Tiguan Keyfob ?
Thanks mate, will update after I try it (141 views, 9 replies)
New Post
theApprentice68
Today 09:55 AM
 Amarok 2.0TDI FAQ and Common problems
G'Day Forum, Wifey and I are contemplating buying a hybrid caravan and towing it around with my 2019 2.0 Ltr Amarok. Towing weight will likely be in the high 2's plus camping bric a brac in the... (4,159 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
theApprentice68
Today 09:43 AM
 First Post
Hi All, As per Forum rules this is my first post since joining the Forum. I have a 2 litre 2019 Amarok and to be fair I am pretty happy with it. I do have some questions about towing... (21 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Wesley
Today 09:28 AM
 9N3 GTI Timing Belt Service
I've already been supplying parts to my mechanic for a while now and he is happy to fit them. Thanks for the heads up on the BJX engine code. I was really hoping someone has bought major service... (79 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
Ramigojag
Today 08:59 AM
Used this forum multiple times from a distance, but almost ready to pull the trigger on a T5 van for use as a day van/camper. Wanting to do a bit more thorough research. (24 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Bryn23
Today 08:37 AM
 340 or 450 T6.1
Congrats on ordering a new van, although the wait times at the moment are hard to deal with. I was at the dealer last week, 11-12 months on the 4motion Crafter, delivery times are really blowing... (374 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 08:29 AM
 Rear Dash Cam Installation
There is a step by step guide here for both Golfs and Tiguans which are basically identical to do Dash Cam Install Tutorial – Volkswagen MK2 Tiguan – AutoInstruct A Pillar Trim Removal –... (4,464 views, 12 replies)
New Post
thommo90210
Today 01:50 AM
 No going to the snow in a 162TSI :(
Why have you opted for these chains? They are going to cost you just under $200 bucks, aren't there local mobs that can provide you with similar chains with the added bonus of fitting them before... (30,526 views, 150 replies)
New Post
nsuinteger
Yesterday 10:19 PM
 How much did you pay for your Tiguan?
I was told they canít do any discounts at this time for a limited number (500 units) special edition model and even the regular all-space seem to sell like hotcakes. Itís a sellers market for sure. I... (339,605 views, 1,243 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 08:39 PM
 CANBUS wiring for Tow bar installation - No Power on tow bar socket.
Eurocarupgrades may help as they are now the agents for Westfalia (1,944 views, 10 replies)
| |