subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
Johnjon
Today 05:45 PM
 Hello All
Hello All, As you may be able to tell, tripping over my own feet on introductions is my forte'. I apologize for that but lets put that behind us and move forward from now.:facepalm: My name... (29 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Johnjon
Today 05:31 PM
 T4 Swivel Seat set up
Hello all, Just looking for information re swivel seats. I own a T4 and fitted it out for short trips away. Now I'm looking at fitting a swivel seat for the passenger seat and am interested to... (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Johnjon
Today 05:26 PM
 Hello from a newbie
Hello All, My name is John, I'm from Melbourne Australia and own an '03 T4 SWB Transporter Syncro. I've had it for a couple of years and converted it ( amatuerish but practical for short trips) .... (56 views, 2 replies)
New Post
meeso
Today 05:19 PM
 dash top 12v power outlet
in my suburb, alot of utes have been broken into. ive got 4k front, 1080p internal and rear recording, so if mines broken into, ill have something to show for it, id hope. Mostly its theives... (421 views, 17 replies)
New Thread
drbaz
Today 03:46 PM
 245k Trusty 2012 Skoda Yeti 118TSI has developed a rattle at idle when hot
Hi all My venerable(now at 247k) but trusty 2012 Skoda Yeti 118TSI has developed a rattle and runs roughly in the engine at Idle when it is hot and sometimes wont fire up immediatley at... (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Spike
Today 03:41 PM
 Spikes T4 single cab
Thank you Sunny, I'll make sure I check/replace that too. There a bit more to clean up/fix up before it goes for a roady worthy. (94 views, 2 replies)
New Post
MIG
Today 11:18 AM
 Discover Media retrofit
Places that deal with retrofitting will generally have better facilities to update modules; you could call around, but it might cost a bit for a shop to do it. (153,952 views, 438 replies)
New Post
mdez
Today 11:07 AM
 Golf R VIII - Ownership First Impressions
I finally got my MK8 R a few weeks ago. Default to sports mode doesn't bother me (although I wish it would remember), I don't find it overly stiff or anything. My tyre sticker shows both 18/19... (2,362 views, 4 replies)
New Post
nermal
Today 10:54 AM
 Kamold's R36
The capacitive touch steering wheel looks awesome =) I want one for my Arteon - hoping it's plug'n'play. Are you able to share a link to where you sourced it from? (102,172 views, 306 replies)
New Post
beale187
Today 09:41 AM
 MK4 Bora 4Motion Tail shaft / Prop Shaft parts
that's great news across the board mate. So do you think the flange bolts holes at 10.5mm were to mirror OE spec? Or do you think it was just sh*t chinese quality manufacturing? Also good... (1,583 views, 15 replies)
New Post
beale187
Today 09:36 AM
 Hi All
welcome mate. First thing you're gonna need is multiple sets of spline and hex bits, long ones and short. VW love them! (99 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
fen000821
Today 09:30 AM
 vw r50 wheel
i’m looking for 1pcs vw touareg R50 stock wheel to buy for spare one (17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 09:17 AM
 My Mk7 GTI PP....turns out I cant resist the VAG.
Let me know how you go if you do go ahead with it. I don't think im going to amplify the main speakers, but I have been considering a Focal IBUS20 sub to give some more bass. Undecided at the moment.... (31,286 views, 111 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 09:06 AM
 Focal IS speaker upgrades?
I installed a set of the Focal IS155 component speakers recently in my MK7 GTI. I uploaded some photos and my initial thoughts in this post. I will let the speakers "run in" over the next month or... (47 views, 1 replies)
New Post
amunra
Today 12:29 AM
 Dat batt thread.
Luck of the irish (2,256 views, 44 replies)
New Thread
Spotthecat
Yesterday 11:10 PM
 Good evening!
Hi, I am new to the VW “family” as I wait for my new T-Cross to be delivered in a month. I look forward to reading everyone’s thoughts and suggestions. (36 views, 0 replies)
| |