subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Downunder55
Today 07:36 AM
 T-Roc General Discussion Thread
Well one bit of positive news it would seem with the standard black cloth upholstery there is not the terrible white surround trim border on the seats. The exterior colour options are pedestrian... (3,777 views, 45 replies)
New Post
hcvo1
Today 07:22 AM
 The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread
You can buy a 5 year service care plan for 2500 upfront. Covers servicing costs for 5 years. Only thing you need to pay for are the consumables such as brakes... VW Care Plans | Purchase Yeah your... (610,714 views, 2,362 replies)
New Post
Gold Coaster
Yesterday 11:05 PM
 T4 2.0 AAC Transporter - not running. What manual? Where to start?
Hi Syncrofan and welcome to the forum! In regards to your bonus question I think your best next step would be to ask your questions again in this section of the forum... (44 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 10:58 PM
 2013 Golf TSI 1.4L Cracked Piston CTHD?
I would put the 2nd hand engine in it and get rid of it personally. Rebuilding the engine with new pistons etc is very expensive, doubt you will get out of that for under $8k (107 views, 3 replies)
New Post
gokhanyakin
Yesterday 10:54 PM
 Location of Oil Pressure switch ?
crankcase; oil sump Crafter (CR) 2010 year Volkswagen EUROPA 103030 13 th number SM-M315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi (50 views, 2 replies)
New Post
h100vw
Yesterday 10:38 PM
 Anyone have the electrical wiring diagram for the MkIV Golf or R32?
Google Erwin and Volkswagen. Register and pay for an hour's access. Download all the manuals you like (4,348 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
deanotas
Yesterday 05:52 PM
 Newbie needs help
Hello all I have a 2018 Amarok and 2010 Jetta which is why Im here ... (32 views, 0 replies)
New Post
genebaby
Yesterday 04:41 PM
 Big ambient lighting upgrade
Ok, so the original items are not available anymore at the moment, but I found this, which is technically more what I want and need in my car. rear Car Door Panel LED Decorative Atmosphere Lights... (245 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Izabarack
Yesterday 04:36 PM
 Best Battery for 2006 T5 2.5TDI?
Thanks for the Heads up, Scott. Will chase that up. Iza (7,094 views, 22 replies)
New Post
pompom
Yesterday 03:21 PM
 gen 3 206kw - resonator delete?
I did muffler bypass pipe, move the valve on to the new pipe.49098 (3,179 views, 10 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 03:19 PM
 Tiguan IS38 and Big turbo upgrades
No problem that’s Callum from Haines Mechanical & Detail. That’s the workshop that installed all the mods and put the tune on the car ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (70,013 views, 863 replies)
New Post
pompom
Yesterday 03:15 PM
 Arteon Exhaust Mods
I did a muffler bypass pipe on my skoda superb 206 same setup as arteon , Sound really nice now. I am thinking of no drone resonator delete pipe to replace the suitcase oem resonator later (4,582 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 02:44 PM
 Playing with an Audi SQ5 TDI
Nearly lost the SQ5 in the floods in Newcastle a few weeks ago. Lucky I came outside when I did, as was checking every 30 mins or so and the water rose out of nowhere. Was thankfully able to move the... (2,702 views, 23 replies)
| |