subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 09:30 PM
 Discover Media retrofit
Mib expects PDC module with rvc as far as I know. Can work with just PDC but if you want rvc as well it wants to talk to pdc module or you have faults Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk (84,423 views, 369 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 09:11 PM
 The Official T-Roc Wheel Thread
Wednesday Wheels: 51523 51524 51525 51526 (297 views, 15 replies)
New Post
kdog
Yesterday 08:22 PM
 looking to rent CAM shaft locking tool
thanks mate, will check them out (42 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Screwdriverone
Yesterday 08:09 PM
 The tang of a lemon
Also, the DPF diesel particulate filter which regenerates some of the exhaust gases to reduce emissions, may have an issue as this can be common on rarely driven or short trips cars. Try Dean from VW... (52 views, 3 replies)
New Post
h100vw
Yesterday 08:03 PM
 Change oil now! Dash alert won't go away
Vcds. 10chars (36 views, 1 replies)
New Post
davidorama
Yesterday 07:49 PM
 Timing chain and tensioner discussion and issues
I think timing chains are meant to last for the life of an engine if the engine is well maintained, theres no accidental damage and no engineering faults. (62,703 views, 135 replies)
New Post
davidorama
Yesterday 07:44 PM
 Hello - Polo GTI
Hello - is this the current shape Polo? It seems quite room like a Golf of 2-3 generations ago - the new (and last) Golf 8 looks big. (126 views, 2 replies)
New Post
davidorama
Yesterday 07:43 PM
 Hey trendsetters
Welcome - this appears to be the busiest VW forum for Australians. (25 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Nyyyko
Yesterday 06:53 PM
 Misfires
To add, I have a high fuel rail pressure code. Maybe this all leads to my injectors going bad? I cleaned them when I decarbed and put a new seal kit on them. Iím wondering if maybe the ecu needs to... (330 views, 9 replies)
New Post
smithmot3
Yesterday 06:49 PM
 Golf TDI GT - Fault codes
It's the Golf TDI GT (57 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Yesterday 06:05 PM
 What did you do to your Mk5 today?
I asked my mechanic about the gearbox issues Here is his response In my situation, no oil leaks, and no codes via VCDS scan. I'm not rushing to spend money on diagnostics, the car is 15years... (436,881 views, 2,143 replies)
New Post
sebas_thefish
Yesterday 03:46 PM
 Mk5 cluster upgrade
I believe it requires: cluster wiring adapter New steering wheel control module New CANBUS module Possibly Mk6+ steering wheel to properly control the MFD It's the only cluster upgrade I'd do,... (358 views, 8 replies)
New Post
kiddiecobbler
Yesterday 03:09 PM
 Rear traffic alert/Blind spot monitoring not availble
I had the same problem with the same car (but diesel). Other errors came up on the dashboard too. After a bit of research and checking, I measure the battery voltage which turned out to be a bit on... (127 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
smithmot3
Yesterday 03:00 PM
 Hello everyone - Golf TDI GT
Hello everyone, First post intro owner of a mk5 golf tdi gt. (36 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
davidorama
Yesterday 01:23 PM
 VW Sevice
OK, I bit the bullet and booked the new old Golf in for a factory VW service and rego check (I know... $$$ but I figured the car hasnít seen a dealer for the last 100k according to service record and... (64 views, 0 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 12:37 PM
 Instrument cluster stop working
The dashboard control module is the dashboard itself. The board is behind the gauges. If it's working again now then just keep an eye on it see if it recurs. (91 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
scotinoz
Yesterday 11:14 AM
 NSW T5 Highline Multivan 132kW
Hi First VW owned in Australia, came over from Scotland 3 years ago. Have owned Golfs up until now, all GTI's -Mk1 Sportline Cab, Mk2 8v, Mk2 16v and lastly Mk4 25th Anni GTI. Bit older now so... (31 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Deep Blue
Yesterday 10:59 AM
 Driver's Door - Fault Codes 00096 and 00928
2009 VW Passat CC TDI Busy with a renovation job, but hopefully I will get time in the next few weeks to replace the driver's door lock mechanism. The door became unreliable when unlocking with... (407 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Deep Blue
Yesterday 10:51 AM
 Replacing Rear Lens Assembly - Tips?
Thanks SKiZO - that is greatly appreciated!!! (339 views, 5 replies)
New Post
karmen
Yesterday 10:25 AM
 Mk1 Front Uprights/Hubs
20% off this week (138 views, 2 replies)
| |