subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
simon k
Yesterday 07:21 PM
 simon's learning what to do with the polo thread
kewl, thanks guys (16,583 views, 408 replies)
New Thread
G*LapizR
Yesterday 04:30 PM
 New member intro...
Hi gents. Have just sealed the deal on a Lapiz Blue MK7 R, to give me some weekend fun some fun as a 2nd car at home. Decided to join the forum to read through your valuable advice,... (21 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ope126
Yesterday 03:53 PM
 Skoda Superb Towbar options (SA)
I don't have one on my Superb, but I have a Genuine VW Tow Bar Kit on my Passat. Here are some links to get you going; https://etowbars.com/au/Towbars/Skoda/Superb-III Shop | Towbars... (25 views, 1 replies)
New Post
achk
Yesterday 03:22 PM
 Buyers guide for Passat R-Line wagon
I have a 2017 Passat 206 R-line Wagon. It's the one with the older 8" infotainment screen which I think is sufficient and less prone to finger smudges. The problems I have had are a leaky water... (129 views, 3 replies)
New Post
tyr382
Yesterday 03:13 PM
 RS5 PCV Valve service kit. (AMG style)
Yeh I was shocked when they told me how much a new valve was. I looked everywhere for a service kit but no one sells them for this engine. Found a few company’s selling kits for 4 and 6 cylinder... (47 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Flea
Yesterday 02:24 PM
 My mk2 "The Kettle"
Couple of shots from Cars&Coffee at the start of the month.... (10,688 views, 84 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 02:19 PM
 Vid: Audi S4 - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Audi S4 Daytona Grey Definitive Sydney Self Healing Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (19 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Yesterday 01:23 PM
 Crank breather hose broken safe to block off ?
The blocked port was PCV input. Crank breather output was venting to atmosphere. I guess the worst would be PCV pulling against a blocked port and diaphragm would fail? (118 views, 3 replies)
New Post
epidemic
Yesterday 01:00 PM
 Engine jerk on start still, just replaced trans mount
Hey Stenno can you go into a bit more detail? I had a 'jerk' when i was starting my BKD. I changed my fuel filter and instead of filling up with diesel in the fuel canister, i used injector cleaner... (231 views, 1 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 12:54 PM
 Sam's build thread
Thanks Gary. Good to know it was what I was looking at. A pretty cool solution to a problem but yeah does look heavier than say pulling spring blockers in or out or winding them up/down like in super... (108,101 views, 1,785 replies)
New Thread
InsertCoins
Yesterday 11:48 AM
 WTB - MK4 GTI 1.8T exhaust
Hey guys, Looking for an exhaust set up for my mk4 gti. Looking for a 2.5' catback resonated milltek preferably. YouTube Looking to achieve something similar to this.. Preferably in... (20 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ajobbins
Yesterday 09:21 AM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
Yes, there are details to configure this which will hopefully then make the turn signal change to work. While there are details published on how to enable the Scandinavian DRLs through coding, there... (304,233 views, 1,009 replies)
New Post
mrfresh
Yesterday 08:15 AM
 PDR SYD/CC Recommendations
4-5hours. He had a few cars in the garage from hail damage, apparently some have been waiting since 2018 storms. (324 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Nikogti
Yesterday 08:04 AM
 My nugget + mods done
Hey Sam did you have the SMIC fan running at all times? I was planning to hack the fan to run off the rear demister button so I can turn it on and off. If not I'll let it run at all times? Thanks... (278 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Eaglehawk
Yesterday 07:37 AM
 Maps updates removed from VW website
Ok, I've read, re-read all the threads mentioned. I've got the original MIB1 (Discover Media) and have previously gotten map updates from the website mentioned on this thread. Of course, I only see... (500 views, 17 replies)
| |