subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
tigger73
Today 09:19 AM
 Silicone inlet hose trouble
I don't think this is a CAI problem. I just think the distance from the front bumper/radiator to the engine is different in the Tiguan as opposed to the Golf/other MQB platform vehicles. I'm... (643 views, 16 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 07:56 AM
 Wireless Apple CarPlay possibility?
Will not be possible with a software update. There are hardware add on options, aftermarket (62 views, 2 replies)
New Post
BenT
Today 07:48 AM
 Hey crew
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum! What options did you get, colour etc? Ben Now: 19 VW Golf R, 15 Polo GTI Before: 06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, 14 VW Polo GTI, 12... (27 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 06:59 AM
 Fridge freezer using boot 12V socket
That will work fine mate! Go for it... (234 views, 11 replies)
New Post
ROK2014
Yesterday 08:47 PM
 Amarok Big Brakes
Thanks for that, Stud pattern is one thing I didn't look at. I just assumed they would be the same. I don't mind the brakes on it when I am empty however I will be towing a 2T boat up and down some ... (106 views, 2 replies)
New Post
syncro91
Yesterday 08:31 PM
 T5 Multivan Conversion to 8 Seater
Yes that is it - as Sunny43.5 correctly notes they are only tested forward facing. The Top Tether acts as a restraint in a forward direction collision. Correctly installed, it will hold the child... (1,593 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Delft Maloo
Yesterday 08:29 PM
 IS20 Turbo For Sale
no probs mate (844 views, 5 replies)
New Post
amunra
Yesterday 07:27 PM
 removing calipers.
thanks for the duty of care bud i asked if anyone knows how to do it and is willing to share the process, if you do not how to do it you're better off leaving the reply to someone who does, and if... (120 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Perthdisco
Yesterday 06:10 PM
 WA - mk4 4motion guru?
Great site and saw this regarding a clogged filter failure mode. This is Gen 4 but specific to the motor strainer filter blockage! Note binding rear axle symptom at low speed and tight turns ... (186 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 04:51 PM
 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor - 01348
This video (although its in Italian) gives you some good visuals of the issue if the sensor needs replacing. https://youtu.be/6UrImDkZ6Ek (33 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Wazza 162
Yesterday 04:18 PM
 Using Tow bar
Thanks for that info, spot on one of my trailer brake lights not working which must have caused the ACC error. Connected a potable set of trailer lights I have on a pole, have lent the trailer out,... (344 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Deep Blue
Yesterday 03:35 PM
 EPB Switch - Which One To Buy?
That's good to hear. (1,489 views, 15 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 03:30 PM
 Maserati Ghibli - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Maserati Ghibli Nero Black Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (29 views, 0 replies)
New Post
PeteRepeat
Yesterday 02:49 PM
 3d printed phone mount in my mk7 R
I have now changed the part that goes in between the radio and dash trim to metal, as the plastic one at only 1mm thick was a little flimsy. Was pretty easy to bend that up. The cradle itself, well... (237 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
jebusv20
Yesterday 01:41 PM
 Dead engine in 1.4L Polo GTI - What motors can be swapped
Hi All, As per title, I have a dead CAVE engine in my Polo GTI (no compression at all on Cyl 1). I know that another CAVE will work, and potentially a CTHE will be swappable. I can see there... (52 views, 0 replies)
| |