subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 09:37 PM
 RACQ/NRMA Or Genuine VW Battery
A look on the VW site would have given you the answer but read here Volkswagen have regenerative braking technologies under the BlueMotion brand in such models as the Volkswagen Golf Mk7 and... (203 views, 11 replies)
New Post
simon k
Yesterday 09:18 PM
 Diffs - Quaife, Wavetrac, MFactory
I can help you out with plates for the rear if you know someone who is clever with a lathe, otherwise it's Eibach plastic shims, but you're limited to only a couple of mm - plates are at the bottom... (1,383 views, 31 replies)
New Post
talpsjd
Yesterday 09:10 PM
 Tuned or Stock?
2014. To be honest, after (briefly) experiencing the ECU tune, I donít mind that Iíve saved the money. The car is way fast enough now. It is the missusís car after all. 🤣 (479 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 08:42 PM
 Golf Mk7 Towing/Towbar Thread
Maybe not but laws of physics cant be denied (50,513 views, 160 replies)
New Thread
gtimk6001
Yesterday 08:12 PM
 What the hell is wrong with my GTI!!?
Hey guys, Keep having this problem with my GTI upon acceleration where itíll like ďjoltĒ and stop accelerating than a second later keep going. If Iím stuck in heavy traffic and crawling the... (37 views, 0 replies)
New Post
cme2c
Yesterday 07:52 PM
 118TSI MAP sensor wierdness
I used Liqui Moly intake and upper engine cleaner. It seems clean enough and I don't really want to take the convoluted intake apart ATM as it's running fine now. Check out Car Wizard on YouTube. He... (113 views, 4 replies)
New Post
hellbuster
Yesterday 07:50 PM
 Arteon sound system issue
Thatís what I thought. However when I focused the sound to rear, the output is significantly lower than the front. Thereís almost no bass either. Also, I donít get the how the subwoofer works.... (330 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Beavis
Yesterday 07:48 PM
 ABS Hydraulic pump replacement Advice!!
Thanks for the reply - Time to get on the tools :) (54 views, 3 replies)
New Post
hellbuster
Yesterday 07:46 PM
 Arteon R
They wouldnít do a v6 turbo as that would put the Arteon in S4 segment. VW wonít wanna kill the sales of one of their own brands. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (1,460 views, 29 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Yesterday 07:29 PM
 VW Tiguan 5 Year Care Plan - Is it worth it ?
Looks expensive to me. $460/year and it does not include water pump, timing belts, brake pads, wiper blades all of which will likely need to be replaced in the 5 years. (460 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Its a Polo
Yesterday 07:26 PM
 What Bulbs Are The Day Time Driving Lights? (2015 Volkswagen Polo 1.2L 81TSI 6C)
Yes they are! Thank you very much for you response!! its going to help a lot! (80 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Nudist
Yesterday 06:41 PM
 Elusive coolant leak
I am having some difficulty in resolving a coolant leak in my M7 golf diesel. It all started three or four weeks ago when the coolant level indicator came on early one morning as I was about to leave... (66 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Nudist
Yesterday 06:30 PM
 Elusive coolant leak
I am having some difficulty in resolving a coolant leak in my M7 golf diesel. It all started three or four weeks ago when the coolant level indicator came on early one morning as I was about to leave... (56 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Reedy
Yesterday 05:54 PM
 Number of Faults on Start Up
Thanks for the feedback by the way. The only other issue that I do have is that when Iím driving the front radar does pop up as a fault and stops working but then within a minute or 2 will just... (164 views, 11 replies)
New Post
GJM
Yesterday 02:56 PM
 Adaptive cruise control during and after rain
ACC on my 2017 TiggyR stopped in heavy fog. Never happen before in 47,000klm. (377 views, 10 replies)
New Post
arcadelt
Yesterday 02:44 PM
 Retro fitting Fog Lights
On my 2010 Tiguan I have both aftermarket fog lights (courtesy of the previous owner) and Hella driving lights. The fog lights were originally on the a seperate circuit with a button, but I had Euro... (66 views, 3 replies)
New Post
CannonShane
Yesterday 02:42 PM
 New to forum
Welcome. Love me a nice R estate, I do enjoy track days, But not in my Jetta lol, I have an R34 Skyline for that. I would be keen for some more track days. (38 views, 1 replies)
New Post
genebaby
Yesterday 02:38 PM
 Stop Start Technology
The device from Ebay says it doesn't ship to Australia, and I found this by accident. Automatic start / stop of start / stop treasure default closermemory mode for VW Golf Sportsvan GTI RLINE|Car... (2,655 views, 21 replies)
New Thread
DrewBe
Yesterday 01:29 PM
 NewSW
Hello Likely to be a future VW owner, looking at Transporters. Hoping to gain some insightful knowledge from this forum prior to purchase. (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Dan_3MPS
Yesterday 01:12 PM
 Mk2 Tiguan Tuning
I'd never heard of them, probably for a reason! Was interested because it was both ECU and TCU. Ben (Spectune) had run a special for the combo in previous years for EOFY but didn't see it this... (82,284 views, 649 replies)
| |