subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Dinogzav
Yesterday 06:28 PM
 Sharkie's TSI Amarok Build
Maybe also talk to NPC. They make some nice clutches. I had one in my 800Nm TD42 Patrol. (80,188 views, 237 replies)
New Post
gregozedobe
Yesterday 03:39 PM
 7.5 GTI low speed sounds
Just some thoughts (diagnosing via internet is always a bit dodgy when operating on minimal info): - Brakes binding or not immediately releasing (doesn't sound like the wet pads rusting onto disc... (305 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Call me Al
Yesterday 01:01 PM
 Newbie.....but oldie haha
Gday chargedgolf, Welcome to the Golf R Club. We had a Black 2008 Polo Gti with stage 2 Revo, until 2019 then we traded it on the White Golf R Wagon with the lot. Timing was great with VW... (80 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Odin
Yesterday 10:10 AM
 Coding to modify auto-start stop 'triggers' query
Finally got around to testing this out (wife likes to drive the R too!) ACC turned off makes no difference to the auto start/stop (restarting) behaviour. Another reason for the radar not being... (531 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
Chrismacca
Yesterday 09:18 AM
 QLD Caddy SWB Rear Cargo Mat
As new cargo tray/mat out of my 2017 SWB Caddy. Over $600 retail, asking $250. Cheers (48 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Gutoneto
Yesterday 09:15 AM
 Golf R MK7/7,5 Cluster and frame
Hi, I have for sale a Golf R mk7/7,5 cluster with frame. The cluster and the frame are in a very good condition, looking almost brand new It should be a straight swap if you can get someone to... (42 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 09:03 AM
 How to remove the rear seat from a 2018 Passat, B8
Would just post a bit of a warning here. In most States if you remove permanently fixed seats from a vehicle for any length of time, or as in this case permanently you need a Mod plate on the car.... (93 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Gutoneto
Yesterday 09:01 AM
 Golf MK7 Aftermarket R HEadlights
Hi, I have for sale a pair of almost brand new (I bought them about 7-8 months ago) Golf R aftermarket headlights, they also will come with a Xenon HID kit 6000k can bus (bought at the same time).... (46 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 07:16 AM
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 07:15 AM
 Tesla Model 3 - Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield Graphene Coating Paint Protection
Tesla Model 3 Red Definitive Sydney Onyx Graphene Shield Anti Static Mirror Look Graphene Coating Paint Protection Treatment (41 views, 0 replies)
| |