subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
BrianJ
Today 07:02 AM
 Our T5 Caravelle 'family bus' woes continue...
If its a 5 cyl with internal water pump I would consider checking the water pump again, even though its a long shot because if its not that then you may have head gasket leaks which is almost unheard... (48 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Silva-Jetta
Yesterday 11:10 PM
 Discover Media retrofit
Nice post. Very informative. I hoping you can help me with the following: I am looking to upgrade the Gateway in my 2006 Mk 5 Jetta to the above Gateway version. This I assume is required to run... (153,562 views, 434 replies)
New Post
Newkidontheblok
Yesterday 09:07 PM
 dash top 12v power outlet
Sacre Bleu! I would never recommend something cheap!! Paid at least $30 for the "12V 3 Way Multi Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Splitter Adapter Dual USB Charger". That's actually about $5 more than... (243 views, 6 replies)
New Post
1stTiggie
Yesterday 07:36 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Received another update 're delivery: now pushed back to July'23, which has added a further 153 days delay in one fell swoop - to make it now 618 days since order placed/deposit paid. I hope... (841,620 views, 4,096 replies)
New Post
The_Hawk
Yesterday 06:46 PM
 Maxca 7 Inch Wireless CarPlay Headunit
We are an all Apple house, but I do have an older Nokia X6 in a drawer. Not sure what the minimum requirements for Android Auto/Wireless Android Auto are, something else to look into when it... (102 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Cyberman
Yesterday 06:10 PM
 First Service
My Golf is going in for its first service tomorrow (12 months, 10,000 km). Just wondering if there is anything I should get done (and perhaps some way to prompt them to do a software update). The... (39 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mr black
Yesterday 05:11 PM
 Highbeam splitters
Thanks. I saw them and thought the same thing. The auto electrician I spoke to the other day said since I have halogens that wasnít needed, but to look for a piggyback adapter. I think Iím going... (157 views, 3 replies)
New Post
vw888
Yesterday 02:30 PM
 Mkv R32 Xenon ballast
Hard to find good help these days aye! Tried calling these guys 6 times no one answer and not replying to emails. Zero stars for them. (204 views, 4 replies)
New Post
HPRS230
Yesterday 02:13 PM
 SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline
About time I did something... New tyres on today, RE003 and a wheel alignment. Also managed to fit some more under trays, I'm not sure of the details as I got them via a mate that... (81,433 views, 200 replies)
New Thread
mr200sx
Yesterday 01:55 PM
 Need a Sydney-based official VW service tech who is code friendly
Hi guys, I'm after a recommendation or referral please. My mk7 Wolfsburg R has some coding issues that I understand only VW are able to assist with. Sure, I could walk into a dealer and... (60 views, 0 replies)
New Post
FJ Steve
Yesterday 12:02 PM
 2009 r32 radio upgrade
easy way to confirm CANBUS version is - does the R32 have a full height MFD display, or is it a half height version. Full height is CANBUS V2 - no battery drain issues. Half Height MFD will be... (270 views, 5 replies)
New Post
NZTiguan
Yesterday 11:46 AM
 Mk 8 Golf GTI infotainment sound problems
I wonder why the difference between the R and the R-Line. I have none of these issues on the R-Line and can even go hands free for about 30 seconds before it warns me to put a hand on the wheel. Or... (887 views, 13 replies)
| |