subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
davidorama
Today 07:44 PM
 Hello - Polo GTI
Hello - is this the current shape Polo? It seems quite room like a Golf of 2-3 generations ago - the new (and last) Golf 8 looks big. (111 views, 2 replies)
New Post
davidorama
Today 07:43 PM
 Hey trendsetters
Welcome - this appears to be the busiest VW forum for Australians. (12 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Nyyyko
Today 06:53 PM
 Misfires
To add, I have a high fuel rail pressure code. Maybe this all leads to my injectors going bad? I cleaned them when I decarbed and put a new seal kit on them. Iím wondering if maybe the ecu needs to... (322 views, 9 replies)
New Post
smithmot3
Today 06:49 PM
 Golf TDI GT - Fault codes
It's the Golf TDI GT (36 views, 2 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Today 06:05 PM
 What did you do to your Mk5 today?
I asked my mechanic about the gearbox issues Here is his response In my situation, no oil leaks, and no codes via VCDS scan. I'm not rushing to spend money on diagnostics, the car is 15years... (436,849 views, 2,143 replies)
New Post
sebas_thefish
Today 03:46 PM
 Mk5 cluster upgrade
I believe it requires: cluster wiring adapter New steering wheel control module New CANBUS module Possibly Mk6+ steering wheel to properly control the MFD It's the only cluster upgrade I'd do,... (329 views, 8 replies)
New Post
kiddiecobbler
Today 03:09 PM
 Rear traffic alert/Blind spot monitoring not availble
I had the same problem with the same car (but diesel). Other errors came up on the dashboard too. After a bit of research and checking, I measure the battery voltage which turned out to be a bit on... (121 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
smithmot3
Today 03:00 PM
 Hello everyone - Golf TDI GT
Hello everyone, First post intro owner of a mk5 golf tdi gt. (21 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
davidorama
Today 01:23 PM
 VW Sevice
OK, I bit the bullet and booked the new old Golf in for a factory VW service and rego check (I know... $$$ but I figured the car hasnít seen a dealer for the last 100k according to service record and... (49 views, 0 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 12:37 PM
 Instrument cluster stop working
The dashboard control module is the dashboard itself. The board is behind the gauges. If it's working again now then just keep an eye on it see if it recurs. (90 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
scotinoz
Today 11:14 AM
 NSW T5 Highline Multivan 132kW
Hi First VW owned in Australia, came over from Scotland 3 years ago. Have owned Golfs up until now, all GTI's -Mk1 Sportline Cab, Mk2 8v, Mk2 16v and lastly Mk4 25th Anni GTI. Bit older now so... (29 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Deep Blue
Today 10:59 AM
 Driver's Door - Fault Codes 00096 and 00928
2009 VW Passat CC TDI Busy with a renovation job, but hopefully I will get time in the next few weeks to replace the driver's door lock mechanism. The door became unreliable when unlocking with... (404 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Deep Blue
Today 10:51 AM
 Replacing Rear Lens Assembly - Tips?
Thanks SKiZO - that is greatly appreciated!!! (339 views, 5 replies)
New Post
karmen
Today 10:25 AM
 Mk1 Front Uprights/Hubs
20% off this week (135 views, 2 replies)
New Post
iampivot
Today 09:10 AM
 VAG-COM communication error, no ABS, rear view camera, parking sensors,etc.
I did a charge overnight, and I managed to clear most errors. Still has some communication errors, so I agree I probably need a new battery. The rear view camera still has no communication though, so... (71 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Stuwey
Today 07:55 AM
 Gavin's cheapy but getting more expensive GTI ;)
I used to run 17x8 ET35 with RE003s in 215/40.. Rubbed a little when (very) low, but otherwise the car was all the better for it. (137,264 views, 765 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 07:46 AM
 Discover Media retrofit
Do you have RVC enabled in PDC coding? Gateway should NOT have 6C RVC enabled. (84,412 views, 367 replies)
New Post
VWTDI
Today 07:03 AM
 I found a spare battery!
Cool that's what I thought. Will be handy for something, even if it's just a backup battery system to the bigger one i'm installing. (122 views, 3 replies)
New Post
davidorama
Yesterday 10:05 PM
 New Golf V Owner
CVTs are horrible in all forms other than the Audi Multitronic, which itself had problems. The Tiptronic is brilliant as far as I'm concerned, and it's probably a good thing that VW is dropping... (96 views, 8 replies)
New Post
kdog
Yesterday 09:56 PM
 Vacuum pump oil leak?
i think i have the same issue. I just took mine apart tonight and was filled with oil all over the pump and transmission. i will say that mine also looked like it was coming from where the cam... (872 views, 14 replies)
| |