subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
Fredo44
Yesterday 09:11 PM
 Seat Shelf
Looking at purchasing a seat shelf within the next 25-48hrs from this mob in the UK. vdubseatshelf.co.uk I am looking for 2-4 people who are willing to place a bulk order and share some freight... (31 views, 0 replies)
New Post
sn809
Yesterday 08:45 PM
 RNS510 + DSP or Aftermarket Android with DSP?
Who ever did your 3D print can do it in ABS filament and ask them to do atleast 80% fill, will may be cost double and will take a bit longer but it will have a Lot more heat resistant and stronger.... (653 views, 15 replies)
New Post
sn809
Yesterday 08:39 PM
 B7 headlight issues
What was the outcome>> (725 views, 5 replies)
New Post
MultiVan_FamilyMan
Yesterday 07:10 PM
 4Motion Diff Lock Question - Mechanical vs Electronic
Hi All, New guy on the block here. Thanks for the info so far, it's been about the best I can find anywhere. I've been trying to find some info regarding the off-road performance difference... (979 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Nauend
Yesterday 07:02 PM
 Tiguan Sunroof
Am loving the sunroof in my non-Allspace. Seems I need to read up on maintenance! I would have thought twice if carting a bunch of kids around, though, unless they can’t get hurt by, or damage... (1,811 views, 26 replies)
New Thread
xpeesx
Yesterday 05:56 PM
 Thule 404 plus res MK3 Parts
Hey guys. Tried posting to sale thread, but some prefix error. Feel free to move mods. Selling a bunch of rare MK3 parts Including Thule 404’s in very very good nick. Thule fairing too.... (42 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 05:06 PM
 Lexus LX570 - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Lexus LX570 Atomic Silver Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (39 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Simon77
Yesterday 04:11 PM
 Newbie saying hello
Hello all, I'm looking forward to being part of a community with a shared passion, especially VW :) Picking up Demo GTI Mk7.5 tomorrow. Its fully optioned, so very excited...also never had... (43 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 02:52 PM
 Option Codes Decoder
Here is mine's full codes (1,148 views, 14 replies)
New Post
Tuan
Yesterday 02:03 PM
 Windows/Sunroof Opens By Itself
The old keyfob in the pocket trick ......... (71 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 10:44 AM
 Car Service/Mechanic
Pacortech in Ingleburn. They do VW/Audi servicing and modifications all day every day. Exoticars in Parramatta. BWA Auto in Seven Hills. (496 views, 5 replies)
New Post
HaydEn
Yesterday 09:37 AM
 Mk IV .:R32 Owners Registry
Also #174 DBP with 32,000kms - non forum member NSW Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (65,941 views, 68 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 09:13 AM
 Rear wiper blade options
In that case its likely to be an issue with the angle of the wiper arm vs the window or the spring tension on the underside of the wiper arm is too high pushing the blade onto the window too hard. (630 views, 9 replies)
| |