subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
maro
Yesterday 08:36 PM
 2.0 FSI Poor idle when cold
Hi drbluetongue, first of all thank you for joining and replying. Nowadays it is really rare to see someone share his knowledge. People on this forum proved to be an exception :) As for high idle... (18,868 views, 159 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 06:55 PM
 Tiguan boot liner for the lower position?
For all you gain its easier to leave it in the top position. I have a torque wrench sitting on the spare so have to have it in the top one I also have a heavy rubber mat on top of it that was $36... (40 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lilidan
Yesterday 04:56 PM
 Skoda Superb Wheels
This is what annoys me. I can understand manufacturers putting space savers in their cars because there is no room for it. eg Toyota 86. But when the wheel well already fits a full sized wheel, it... (4,127 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Silver Caravelle
Yesterday 04:30 PM
 Strange brake hissing noise!?
Hi there, It is possibly a brake booster leak possibly in the brake booster diaphragm somewhere where it meets the brake lever through the firewall. Or somewhere along the brake booster vaccum... (97 views, 1 replies)
New Post
simon k
Yesterday 02:22 PM
 VW Polo BUILD #3: CIAOS Continues...
no thanks Jan, I tried a set and they fell to bits in my hands, I'm not a fan at all. They obviously work for Sam and he's been using them for many thousands of km, but they're not for me I made... (738 views, 17 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 06:35 AM
 Ford Ranger Raptor - Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield Graphene Coating Protection
Ford Ranger Raptor Shadow Black Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield Anti Static Graphene Coating Paint Protection Treatment - Full Detail Wash - Clay Bar Decontamination - Medium Paint... (26 views, 0 replies)
New Post
FLcruising
Yesterday 04:14 AM
 Trying to get ACC "Follow to Stop" working...
EPB retrofit completed using 56D module from Chinese NMS Passat. Still trying to get FtS working but it seems 01-ECM may be withholding the function. VCP+K v8.7.9 16.04.2021 "#WeAreStillHere "... (3,016 views, 17 replies)
| |