subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
Wobblymammal
Yesterday 07:11 PM
 Hello 👋🏼
Hi new to the VW clan with a multivan (15 views, 0 replies)
New Post
MMR36
Yesterday 03:31 PM
 B7 18" tyre sizes
Noting what Hillbilly said, I'd add, for clearance probably all good, depending on the spec of your current suspension. Lower profile and wider will change the ride characteristics, you may also... (208 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Thunder
Yesterday 03:15 PM
 Passat B7 Alltrack - tune?
Hi, new member here considering a B7 Alltrack. I took one for a test drive and noticed they can be a little sluggish off the mark, though ok on the move. Have done a tonne of reading here and have... (33 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Thunder
Yesterday 03:05 PM
 Hello
New Member here considering a VW based wagon, most likely a Passat B7 Alltrack but possibly a Skoda Scout or Q5. Hoping to learn a little before making the plunge and be making the choice with my... (17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
riche543
Yesterday 12:35 PM
 Roller Door
So this is how I fixed it . $6.95 roller from Bunnings cut down old pin tapped out , locktite new screw on. Seems ok .... (251 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jadasa
Yesterday 12:04 PM
 Can rear seats be installed in a T6 SWB 4motion Transporter?
@Markee I read through your very detailed and helpful thread. Was this a challenge you faced when you got your seats installed? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk (46 views, 1 replies)
New Post
tenrohle
Yesterday 11:03 AM
 Bed Board and Mattress options.
Did you import some legs and cut your own board? That is what I am thinking of doing. Will need to explore mattress options also. The Vanessa one looks the part but over a grand for a mattress is... (97 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Nauend
Yesterday 09:53 AM
 WARNING: crash risk ACC radar cruise control
Nah it’s not my driveway - that’s flat. Am thinking the front assist has been picking up the side of the garage as I reverse out and turn slightly as I'm reversing. Just read about chip Intel is... (975 views, 24 replies)
| |