subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 08:05 PM
 My Mk7 GTI PP....turns out I cant resist the VAG.
Installed my IE downpipe on Saturday afternoon. Id be lying if I didnt say it was a prick of a job and more difficult than I was anticipating.....all thanks to the Haldex diff fitted to the GTI PP... (2,550 views, 31 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 07:40 PM
 Polo 9n3 Performance Tracking Thread #2
Do you reckon you'll stick with 215 fronts? Not sure who your track tyre supplier is down there but now that IPRA and a few things have started it'll be worth finding out when those rounds are and... (24,030 views, 193 replies)
New Post
robmc87
Yesterday 06:42 PM
 Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Laps Sunday December 13
Just a quick reminder for those who have attended happy laps in the past that Godspeed is continuing the tradition this year and there is an event this coming Saturday the 6th of March at Lakeside.... (6,118 views, 54 replies)
New Thread
Spinifex
Yesterday 04:14 PM
 18x7.5" Skoda Octavia RS Gemini Rims (gutter-rashed)
For Sale: 18x7.5" Gemini rims x 3 only. Put new Michie PS4 shoes on my Octavia yesterday, on some almost-mint condition rims I purchased a while back. I kept the 1 slightly-buckled rim (with... (22 views, 0 replies)
New Post
MGV
Yesterday 03:57 PM
 Oil temp
I have a 340 & coolant is always on 90 once warmed up. Oil varies between 92 & 108, depending on hilliness & speed. (190 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
ladyalthea
Yesterday 02:40 PM
 Hello from LadyAlthea based in Dandenong Ranges area of VIC
Hi all! I've been a proud owner of my VW Golf GTI MY16 hatch for over 5 years now. I love it to death, but the only thing missing is it's not an all-wheel drive. So now I'm upgrading to a Golf R... (20 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 01:12 PM
 Fuel type is it 95 or 98?
Well you would use what it says wouldnt you or you can use 98 if you have too much money (175 views, 14 replies)
New Post
BrianJ
Yesterday 11:43 AM
 Central Locking
Thanks, I will play with those ideas later today. I have one new bit of info, if I use the drivers door lock button to lock all doors, and hold down the pin near the alarm LED on drivers door, so... (97 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Silver Caravelle
Yesterday 11:10 AM
 T5 multivan a/c vents not working
Also check for leaves etc blocking the outset behind the windshield grate to the fan intake on passenger side ( and as mentioned by ozgti, cabin filter under dash on passenger side). I assume all air... (87 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 08:12 AM
 BMW X4M Comp - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
BMW X4M Competition Toronto Red Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (24 views, 0 replies)
| |