adrian81063
Yesterday 07:47 PM
 Installing a light bar or driving lights
Thankyou (12,229 views, 75 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 07:36 PM
 Sam's build thread
Long time no hear Eddy. Good to see you're still lurking in the scene. Oh ok I thought there was a weird quirk with these where the higher aspect ratio of the 215's translated to a wider face... (104,203 views, 1,765 replies)
New Post
cloudblade
Yesterday 07:29 PM
 Mk7 Golf R Discussion Thread
does the new R has the audio sound for blind spot and reseve parking? cheers (1,094,025 views, 4,781 replies)
New Thread
Chris450
Yesterday 07:28 PM
 Howdy
Located Victoria, MK5 Golf bkd lots of Darkside Development parts and more. Found the forum through looking at google results and though best to finally join. (20 views, 0 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 06:53 PM
 I have ordered/received my new T-Roc
Wow should have got in early! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (143 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
ashbaxter
Yesterday 06:11 PM
 Mk1 Front Brake Calipers
I have read a stack of things online about brake upgrades and options and going around in circles. Does anyone have any front callipers suitable for an upgrade for my mk1 project? cheers Ash (17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
PDMJO
Yesterday 05:34 PM
 What have you done to your Gen2 Tiguan today?
Probably a debatable opinion, but if you’ve got lowering springs, is there any real benefit from an upgraded rear sway bar? I would’ve thought the springs would already do most of the work that the... (14,757 views, 154 replies)
New Post
REXman
Yesterday 03:53 PM
 MY19.5 Highline Suspension Noise
So got my car back from VW. My difference is huge. Not only is moaning from the struts gone, but the car is 1000% more stiff now. Potholes absorb like golf did. The DSG is so much quieter and a... (620 views, 16 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 03:13 PM
 T-Roc General Discussion Thread
I’d put it at 12 months at least. It has only just been launched overseas and we’ve only just got the standard T-Roc in pre-launch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (280 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Weeman
Yesterday 01:37 PM
 Mk2 2dr Project Car (1.8t swap)
Have another question for you. I'm struggling to find a 1.8t so sort of doing a bit of searching for other engines... Whats a 2.0 FSI from a mk5 like to fit in? One is at an auction as a write... (758 views, 18 replies)
New Post
vinnY
Yesterday 01:25 PM
 What did you do to your Mk5 today?
installed some weather shields https://www.vwwatercooled.co m.au/forums/images/imported/2020/01/W0SvZnE-1.jpg (399,623 views, 2,112 replies)
New Post
ajobbins
Yesterday 12:01 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
I've done a few things so far with OBDeleven. Throttle tip in has made a difference (tho more subtle than I was expecting from others comments). I've added the colour picker which gives me the colour... (505,831 views, 3,797 replies)
New Post
vinnY
Yesterday 11:58 AM
 Adjustable strut top mounts?
i've only see strut top mounts with rose joints since the angle of the strut needs to change when you change the camber, all super noisy from my experience (76 views, 1 replies)
New Post
PDMJO
Yesterday 09:03 AM
 Really bad smell when first turn on AC
Happened to me too, but went away after about 30 mins of continuous highway driving. Whatever it was in the filter must've found its way out. (194 views, 6 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 08:07 AM
 T-Cross Pricing Revealed!!!!
The thing the T-Cross has going for it is that it's 100+kg lighter to start with. Most people are going to be driving around with 1 or maybe 2 passengers maximum. I think it's enough for a city car.... (122 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Downunder55
Yesterday 07:36 AM
 T-Roc Specs & Pricing Revealed!!!
Not sure about the Electric Tailgate in the Lux Pack, the Press included it but not the VW Website. It is also not clear if the "Vienna leather appointed seat upholstery" still has the terrible... (158 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Mattlock
Yesterday 07:34 AM
 Filling in number plate holes
I did this to my white Mk7R. QLD plates just look stupid against it as it’s shaped for Euro plates and I didn’t want to pay $800+ for that. So I removed the plate (and kept it if a future owner... (153 views, 6 replies)
New Post
ope126
Yesterday 07:10 AM
 RE: ATE Ceramic Brake Pads & ATE Rotors
After, still with coating on (yet to be driven) Replacement Rear Pad for reference... 47803 (467 views, 12 replies)
| |