subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
SixR
Yesterday 11:15 PM
 mk6 r Checklist for Stage 2+
I read that there is no difference to the stock golf r coil packs only the GTI ones need replacing however I will be replacing them. (213 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
aforasyraf
Yesterday 10:43 PM
 P2015 error code
Hi guys. Was driving home earlier today. Whilst changing from 2nd to 3rd, my engine suddenly bogged and died. Car wouldn't start and had to be towed home. The code indicates an intake manifold error... (40 views, 0 replies)
New Post
OnetoothCracker
Yesterday 09:11 PM
 Superb Sportline base line Dyno run
Hi @aratic I’m still weighing up when and how I will tune, balancing warranty and wishes for now but likely a stage 1 or similar is not too far away. This car will be a keeper for me, so I’m... (61 views, 2 replies)
New Post
mr gee
Yesterday 07:51 PM
 Driver's Door - Fault Codes 00096 and 00928
It is a fairly common problem affecting mk5 and mk6 era golfs. I have a 2013 Beetle which had the problem starting with an intermittent fault then finally failed. The replacement part was about $250... (64 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 05:57 PM
 Hyundai i30N - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Hyundai i30N Engine Red Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (30 views, 0 replies)
New Post
arcadelt
Yesterday 03:56 PM
 Discover Media retrofit
I second @Adrian_R's suggestion. Kamold installed one in my Tiguan and it was pretty easy and well worth the upgrade. (78,095 views, 338 replies)
New Thread
hstaff
Yesterday 02:46 PM
 2nd VW, but first time on the forum
Hey all, Just upgraded from a Golf MK4 to a Mk7 92TSI. Have gained a lot of knowledge from this forum over time, so I though it was about time to join! :cool: (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
smarty
Yesterday 01:35 PM
 Vibration sound at certain rpm.
Iíve got a vibration behind my dash I wouldnít say itís all that loud I wonder if itís mildly the fuel lines? Where did you jam the foam? (816 views, 20 replies)
New Post
GTi Devotee
Yesterday 11:42 AM
 The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread
Hi all Despite a pandemic not seen for 100 years, my partner and I have purchased a 2015 VW Golf Alltrack 132TSI. I was pleasently suprised as to the all round capability, smoothness and... (611,712 views, 2,365 replies)
| |