subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
amunra
Today 01:05 PM
 7.5 GTI low speed sounds
u got enough oil in the car? (87 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ProfessorExperimental
Today 12:51 PM
 Injector Flow testing
Just digging this up to add that you can obviously flow test your own injectors, perhaps not as accurately as a dedicated test rig and not at service pressure but: The feed port sans oring/support... (329 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 12:40 PM
 [Seeking Advice] Replace injectors or off to wreckers?
These are for a Mk6 Golf TDI, but just to give you an idea of the price to buy locally. 03L130277J - Genuine Fuel Injector - 2.0 TDI - Audi & Volkswagen – VAGPARTS Australia $2.5k per injector is... (195 views, 2 replies)
New Post
VW Convert
Today 12:37 PM
 Gearbox in emergency mode Tiguan 2017
Here's an actual scenario I'm facing right now. One area of business I'm currently involved in is supply of diesel engines for industrial applications sourced direct from one of the largest Japanese... (17,576 views, 71 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 12:29 PM
 Noisy engine or is that just me
Follow the first 12 steps in the DIY I did a few years back. I never changed the o ring as my car only had about 10,000km on it at the time, but it would probably be a good idea to replace the o ring... (6,030 views, 18 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 12:02 PM
 Map updates - Discover Pro
Cheers Flipper Dog, I downloaded / updated the Sat Nav to 2022/23 P101 in both cars yesterday... (17,744 views, 63 replies)
New Thread
 Ford Ranger - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Ford Ranger Wildtrak Shadow Black Definitive Sydney Always Dry Extreme Self Healing Gel Wet Look Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Treatment (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ybkopa
Today 02:48 AM
 Emad's MK4 GTI
Haven't made an update in a while as I wasn't really doing anything other than driving it until a few weeks ago when my water pump decided to die. First time doing a timing belt & water pump job and... (2,358 views, 21 replies)
New Post
wedgett
Yesterday 10:07 PM
 Tiguan Exhaust
Hi team, I had a Golf R exhaust installed on my T-Roc 2 weeks ago. Because of the narrow rear bumper, they had to remove the valves. I have not done a res delete. Between 1000 - 2000 rpm, the... (151,345 views, 467 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 08:26 PM
 Tyre Rotation At Service Intervals
I just rotate front to back which is relatively easy to do at home with a trolley jack. In a perfect world you should also swap sides for optimal longevity but this is really only practical to do on... (2,338 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Vwcorrerog
Yesterday 06:46 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Are you saying that it's a 10 month firm? I got told this by my dealer and also got this confirmed by a reputable source at head office. I honestly hope you get it soon, as the time lines they are... (787,615 views, 4,019 replies)
| |