subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 08:11 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Are the long delays for all new Tiguans? Or specific models (ie. Tiguan R)? (789,449 views, 4,022 replies)
New Post
smarty
Yesterday 06:39 PM
 Tiguan MK2 Roof Racks
I went the Thule wing bar on my tig Also used slighter shorter bars than recommended as I didn’t like how much the recommended length ones stuck out (pictured below is what I went with) 54057 ... (155 views, 3 replies)
New Post
carloshuskey
Yesterday 06:31 PM
 Launch Control
Well I' m here for the same..Hopefully someone will post an accurate solution here. (176 views, 1 replies)
New Post
drivesafe
Yesterday 05:57 PM
 Dual Battery Options and Fitting
If you disconnect the sensor on the negative ( - ) terminal of the cranking battery, you do not need a DC/DC device and the auxiliary battery will charge faster. I actually have a lithium... (27,437 views, 111 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 05:48 PM
 Bad New Car Delivery Finished Result Under Sun Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield
Amazing work as always Frank! The state of that car when it came to you is truly shocking....hope the owner appreciates the transformation you've done :) (69 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
chargedgolf
Yesterday 05:30 PM
 Newbie.....but oldie haha
Hey all, First time poster here, but old time Dub tragic. Originally from the UK a long time ago I had a string of Golfs, mk2's, 3's & a supercharged V6 4motion. Always a fan of the VR6. Hadn't had... (39 views, 0 replies)
New Post
amunra
Yesterday 03:41 PM
 245 instead of 235. whos done it, golf r / cadiz
willing to try on the next lot of tyres.. unfortunately already have 1 new 235 on the car and 1 waiting due to 1 newish / middle worn tyre blowing out on the freeway. so next 2 will be 235 aswell....... (411 views, 9 replies)
New Post
jayrrrr
Yesterday 03:28 PM
 New Head Unit Q
Does the newer head unit need to be recoded, or is it plug and play ? (1,034 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 01:45 PM
 VW POI - Australian Speed & Red Light Camera
Well ive got the last one available and it isnt worth all that effort really as the maps have POI's in them which are adequate. I used to like to have everything available but have given up... (54,258 views, 91 replies)
New Thread
wombat48
Yesterday 12:47 PM
 First Time Newbie
Hi, Fellow VW Owners. My Name is Bill and I live in Indented Head Victoria on the Bellarine Peninsula. My car is a 2012 VW Passat Estate TDI I discovered this site whilst trying to find... (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
MelbMan
Yesterday 12:10 PM
 VW Golf Mk 7 90TSI do you change the water pump at the same time as the timing belt?
Correction to the last post. The dealership phoned, the water pump is on the opposite side of the 90 TSI engine and they are not going to replace this. Some other sort of belt needs replacing (apart... (148 views, 4 replies)
New Post
ProfessorExperimental
Yesterday 11:20 AM
 Vacuum pump woes
Yeah bearing shops are often the solution. Forester driveshaft bearings for example are $450+gst from Subaru but the exact same part from yer local nsk dealer is $89 ROFL. I also found some 53x2... (266 views, 2 replies)
| |