subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
The_Hawk
Yesterday 06:46 PM
 Maxca 7 Inch Wireless CarPlay Headunit
We are an all Apple house, but I do have an older Nokia X6 in a drawer. Not sure what the minimum requirements for Android Auto/Wireless Android Auto are, something else to look into when it... (102 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Cyberman
Yesterday 06:10 PM
 First Service
My Golf is going in for its first service tomorrow (12 months, 10,000 km). Just wondering if there is anything I should get done (and perhaps some way to prompt them to do a software update). The... (35 views, 0 replies)
New Post
mr black
Yesterday 05:11 PM
 Highbeam splitters
Thanks. I saw them and thought the same thing. The auto electrician I spoke to the other day said since I have halogens that wasnít needed, but to look for a piggyback adapter. I think Iím going... (154 views, 3 replies)
New Post
vw888
Yesterday 02:30 PM
 Mkv R32 Xenon ballast
Hard to find good help these days aye! Tried calling these guys 6 times no one answer and not replying to emails. Zero stars for them. (204 views, 4 replies)
New Post
HPRS230
Yesterday 02:13 PM
 SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline
About time I did something... New tyres on today, RE003 and a wheel alignment. Also managed to fit some more under trays, I'm not sure of the details as I got them via a mate that... (81,423 views, 200 replies)
New Thread
mr200sx
Yesterday 01:55 PM
 Need a Sydney-based official VW service tech who is code friendly
Hi guys, I'm after a recommendation or referral please. My mk7 Wolfsburg R has some coding issues that I understand only VW are able to assist with. Sure, I could walk into a dealer and... (59 views, 0 replies)
New Post
FJ Steve
Yesterday 12:02 PM
 2009 r32 radio upgrade
easy way to confirm CANBUS version is - does the R32 have a full height MFD display, or is it a half height version. Full height is CANBUS V2 - no battery drain issues. Half Height MFD will be... (270 views, 5 replies)
New Post
NZTiguan
Yesterday 11:46 AM
 Mk 8 Golf GTI infotainment sound problems
I wonder why the difference between the R and the R-Line. I have none of these issues on the R-Line and can even go hands free for about 30 seconds before it warns me to put a hand on the wheel. Or... (886 views, 13 replies)
New Post
dairyfloss
Yesterday 11:21 AM
 Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working
I've got the Arteon MY18 too... launch model. (69,540 views, 177 replies)
New Thread
IanPGonzaga
Yesterday 08:08 AM
 ColourMFA Pre wired kit - Golf Mk5 (2.0, GTI, R32) and Jetta
This kit is ready to be wired into any half screen Mk5 Golf GTI R32 or Jetta instrument cluster to get the full benefit of ColourMFA. Here are some of it's features: HOME SCREEN DISPLAY -... (57 views, 0 replies)
| |