subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
hatas
Today 07:24 PM
 Passat CC - Retrofitting Discover Media
OK thanks. I am not sure if will be enough just only rewire for steering column lock. My friend he had it done same this retrofit Discover Media into his Passat B6. His Passat B6 is same platform as... (88 views, 4 replies)
New Post
simon k
Today 07:23 PM
 Project Type 82e - '55 Beetle Base - Bringing Back this Bug to Life :-)
I have a 60l 320cfm compressor (Ironair from total tools) and it drives a $59 blaster (Google Shopping - Product not found) easily, but the dust is horrible - it gets everywhere. I made a frame on... (137 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 07:18 PM
 Option Codes Decoder
Go to this page and register Volkswagen AG erWin Online and register Its 7Euros for an hour you go to the top selection and put your vin in and wait You can also then download the workshop... (1,101 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Flea
Today 07:16 PM
 My mk2 "The Kettle"
Thanks. I was worried that it might be a bit over the top but really happy the way it looks in the car. (16,317 views, 107 replies)
New Post
Yunza
Today 06:02 PM
 Golf R MK6 / MK7 or CLA45?
Thanks for the help Lucas, Iíll definitely take your points on board! I love the MK6R although due to the older age and currently owning a car that looks similar inside and out. I was bit hesitant on... (58 views, 2 replies)
New Post
BenT
Today 05:38 PM
 Mk7 Golf R Discussion Thread
I havenít done it myself but heard lots of good things about Underground Performance in VIC. Ben Now: Ď19 VW Golf R, Ď15 Polo GTI Before: Ď06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, Ď14 VW Polo GTI, Ď12... (1,128,069 views, 4,797 replies)
New Post
Beedub
Today 04:45 PM
 Matching Aftermarket Tint to Factory Tint
You're right, when I talk about tinting windows I'm referring more to point of uv and heat filtering. I should be more clear about that. Nice solid response though :) Sent from my Pixel 3... (220 views, 13 replies)
New Thread
phaeton
Today 04:35 PM
 Upgraded Arteon & Shooting Brake (R) version Sketch revealed
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZkT3R-U0AED-BF?format=jpg&name=4 096x4096 (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
sports racer
Today 01:46 PM
 WTB: 4 2 1 Extractors for Mk1
Have you thought of using the dual downpipe manifold and pipes off a MK3? Good enough for my 16v in my MK1. (128 views, 1 replies)
New Post
sports racer
Today 01:44 PM
 8v parts + weber
I think I've got a DCOE40 tucked away at mum's. Came off a worked 1.6 Golf motor. (62 views, 1 replies)
New Post
sports racer
Today 01:40 PM
 allow me to introduce myself
You should put your questions in the Golf MK7 section if you want the right people to answer you. (1,250 views, 14 replies)
New Post
sports racer
Today 01:30 PM
 dylan8 mkiv wagon tdi
2 in the same place. Again. Must be common. ;) (11,898 views, 120 replies)
New Thread
chison007
Today 01:28 PM
 Thule K Summit K33 Snow Chains
Used only a couple times, looks brand new as seen in the photos. Comes with bag, all parts and instructions. Was fitted to a 2011 Volkswagen Golf R , with 235 35 19 tyres and low clearance. RRP... (24 views, 0 replies)
New Post
sports racer
Today 01:25 PM
 Sourcing a MK2 project
I've got one but I'm notoriously bad at working on my cars and getting things shipped. :D (1,776 views, 7 replies)
New Post
sports racer
Today 01:11 PM
 Mk2 golf 8v upgrade to mr3 exhaust manifold and down pipes
The standard MK2 manifold on Aussie cars is a joke, you could block the gas flow with a 20c piece. It looks like a decent size pipe but it tapers down to a pollution legal (strangle) size. ... (1,276 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Dave73
Today 01:01 PM
 Service / mechanic recommendation in Sutherland Shire / Sydney
Bit further but on the train line. Wolfsburg Motors at St Peters have always looked after my cars. (1,788 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Lucas_R
Today 11:34 AM
 Various Mk5/Mk6 Golf parts
MK6 Golf Candy White mirror caps. In very good cond - were removed to fit aftermarket gloss black ones. Removed from my 2010 Golf GTI at approx. 55,000km. Both caps in very good condition (no cracks... (51 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 11:05 AM
 Good independant VW mechanic in Brisbane for MK2 Golf ?
Alba European in Moorooka: Alba European - Home | Facebook Looking through his FB timeline he was doing work on another Mk2 Golf (with a VR6 conversion) in Feb this year. Actually I think its his... (66 views, 3 replies)
New Post
TeamCrash
Today 10:08 AM
 Service recommendations Sunshine Coast
Thanks Lucas_R Northern Volks is just around the corner from home. I might get in touch with them. (95 views, 3 replies)
New Post
fightingtiger
Today 08:11 AM
 Melbourne Newbie to this Group :-)
Thanks Ben (60 views, 2 replies)
| |