subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
JustCruisn
Today 07:59 PM
 Crank breather hose broken safe to block off ?
So the crank breather hose has totally disintegrated. This runs up from the crank to the left port on the rocker cover, I assume it then goes in through the PCV and back out to the intake. I have... (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
SDST
Today 06:49 PM
 Kerb View - How should it work/How to Setup?
This morning I noticed it hadn't returned to normal position after reversing into the garage (ie was stuck in the wrong position when I got in the car this morning). Will keep an eye on it when... (567 views, 13 replies)
New Post
vortexturbo1988
Today 06:13 PM
 1999 T4 Caravelle / Transporter Speedo Sensor. Help wanted.
Hopefully, cross fingers, problem is solved. Pulled dash out this morning. Then stripped it down. Then with the aide of a led lit electronic technicians, magnifying glass, I went over the circuit... (163 views, 7 replies)
New Post
dArK5HaD0w
Today 06:00 PM
 Dynamic Light Assist
Bhahaha....that's a funny!! LED or Xenon, doesn't matter - it will dazzle an oncoming driver the same. Yes, the LED "performs better" than Xenons, no doubt, but if the DLA is not masking... (29,055 views, 228 replies)
New Post
HaydEn
Today 04:49 PM
 WTB - KO3s, KO4 Mk4 Golf 1.8t turbo
Iíve got an oem k04 manifold if you wanted to go that route, $50 No point going K03S/K04-001 imo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (27 views, 1 replies)
New Post
simon k
Today 03:57 PM
 simon's learning what to do with the polo thread
this is the right one isn't it Sam? -> MOCAL OTSP1 3/4UNF OIL COOLER SANDWICH PLATE THERMOSTAT GOLF GTI CORRADO SRK1 (16,360 views, 405 replies)
New Post
macdub
Today 02:55 PM
 Mk7.5 R Wolfsberg Wagon
Price drop (267 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Nikogti
Today 02:53 PM
 My nugget + mods done
Yeah I did the fog light mod I cut it all back pics above but I love that idea of the water spray hack also but I bought a small slim 7in fan to connect behind the SMIC i might run the water and the... (187 views, 4 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 01:28 PM
 MY13 Passat throwing multiple errors
Good result (246 views, 11 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Today 11:15 AM
 Third VW
Congratulations and welcome! Lovely car also. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (34 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 10:12 AM
 Polo/A1 TDI (yay or nay)?
Id rather not choke on the stench too be honest. There's a very strong smell that comes from the exhaust when its doing a regen and its not pleasant. That and the fact that the DPF gets very hot... (435 views, 21 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 10:09 AM
 Buyers guide for Passat R-Line wagon
Just a heads up, most updates occur over the course of model years (MY17, MY18 for example)... So when you say ciraca 2017, that could mean anything... But the biggest change was mostly to the... (62 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 10:00 AM
 Newbie Keen on R-Lines B8ís
Welcome to the site mate. Enjoy the ride! (24 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 09:58 AM
 Sign of a failing battery?
No heated steering wheels in Australian models. Diesels usually have AGM's here in Australia. All others are EFB's. (dimensions mm: 278W x 175L x 190H) OEM: Varta – 000 915 105 FC (EFB+... (162 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 09:46 AM
 VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7
I agree its totally weird unless you are parking at the end of the local runway. The usual one is to have normal taillights on when taildoor is open but that leads to accidentally leaving it open... (1,131,353 views, 1,734 replies)
New Post
minorityracer
Today 07:32 AM
 Fitting new EPB servo motor - just need to check a few things?
Interestingly on ABC 'The Money' with Richard Aedy, it was discussed that the current business model of many car manufacturers in Australia is to charge approx 20 times cost for spare parts (i.e.... (142 views, 9 replies)
| |