subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
esfour
Today 09:41 PM
 Queensland Raceway Brekkie and Laps - Sunday September 29
Hi, is there still a spot for me? 2010 Blue S4 (1,628 views, 29 replies)
New Post
iDiesel
Today 09:30 PM
 New Andoid Auto & Google Calendar
Isn't the new Skoda and Passat having wireless CarPlay? (392 views, 18 replies)
New Thread
SHANEO79
Today 09:11 PM
 My First VW & I'm in love!
Hi everyone I came here to learn more about the quirks of VW ownership as I bought my very first VW last week, an Arteon, and I couldn't be happier. This Arteon is amazing and I think it is one... (17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
LogicprObe
Today 08:57 PM
 Beetle Seat Back Material Fraying
Looks like wallet burn...............i n more than one instance! (1,335 views, 7 replies)
New Post
LogicprObe
Today 08:52 PM
 Purchasing a second hand Beetle
I'm thinking of buying one of these. Anyone got any issues to report? (1,102 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Mr_206
Today 04:34 PM
 Arteon on the list of quality cars that people don't buy
Thats just RRP, they do sell in the 60's though. And much better cars than say a commodore! (220 views, 7 replies)
New Post
PotatoBake
Today 01:47 PM
 Mk4 ignition barrel / not starting
My mate had the same issue with his. Need to replace the whole ignition barrel (FYI his was NOT one with central locking so Iím not sure what to do if it is) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (35 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Tenny
Today 01:25 PM
 Brand new VW owner - Tenny
Hey All, I've got plenty of nissans and have been working on those for a while now, but have just picked up my first VW - a MK4 Golf 1.8. Nothing fancy just a cheap run around :) Mostly on the... (23 views, 0 replies)
New Post
red16vgti
Today 09:51 AM
 Uncracked mk2 dashboards and other parts
G'day mate I need some big bumper wheel arches...only need fronts. Cheers Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk (418 views, 6 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 09:51 AM
 Discover Media retrofit
It's up above the driver's footwell, above the relay carriers. It's a fair way up there behind the dash. (43,558 views, 276 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Today 09:18 AM
 BNIB Oettinger Quad Rear Silencer for MK7 GTI
Bump, nobody want to improve the sound and looks of their GTI? (135 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
ope126
Today 09:13 AM
 WTB: Volkswagen Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition
Hi All, I am looking at getting a Volkswagen Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Edition (as I have just sold the Jetta). Is anyone looking to offload there's? Must have the following; - Panoramic... (33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Today 09:01 AM
 110tsi Driving Impressions
Guy Harding at Harding Performance did it for me. I have used him for many years now (15 at least ) to tune my VWs. Harding Performance ECU Software - 1.4 TSI MQB - Harding Performance Info on the... (236 views, 9 replies)
| |