subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
7R
Today 10:37 AM
 Checking Out MY22 Arteon
Took delivery on Thursday last week.... very happy with it so far! (1,788 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Today 09:34 AM
 Golf R Comprehensive Car Insurance renewal - options
A R is closer to $80K and is classified as a performance car and carries a premium as a result. Even if it was only $60K, that performance premium would add quite a bit to the price. Typically,... (267 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
Fullgas62
Today 09:31 AM
 Newby from Nords Wharf
Hi all, newby here . . . orginally had a 2007 Mk5 TDI 6sp Manual, 406,000kms . . . front left wheel bearing, battery, brakes and clutch over and above oil changes, got to be happy with that! Never... (21 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Fullgas62
Today 09:25 AM
 MK7 Multi region V1 Map Update
Don't suppose you still have the extra SD??? I've just done the same thing . . . :( (3,467 views, 5 replies)
New Post
amunra
Today 09:02 AM
New Post
Daniel_M
Today 08:58 AM
 Playing with an Audi SQ5 TDI
Also expensive, though very worth it, to remove AdBlue & DPFs later! That's a bit crap for Carplay, perhaps a wireless thing. I've got Android, which must be plugged in, but the system picks... (35,232 views, 82 replies)
New Post
Call me Al
Today 08:01 AM
 Newbie from Victoria
Welcome Brendan, Good choice and the white color is a favorite. How is the weather in Vic? Freezing cold and rain with gusty winds here in not so sunny Queensland. Cheers Al (58 views, 1 replies)
New Post
iDiesel
Yesterday 09:16 PM
 Tiguan Exhaust
Is it just the suitcase or the whole exhaust from the engine to the tips? (159,518 views, 471 replies)
New Post
amunra
Yesterday 08:32 PM
 Dat batt thread.
after trying the large batt in the oem tray looks like it gets stopped from going into the space properly by the airbox connection / grommet in the corner .... which they designed to cut into the... (1,142 views, 35 replies)
New Post
Skull11
Yesterday 06:38 PM
 MK7 Golf R AC/Heater Not Working (climate control)
trom555 what was the issue with your Golf R? (2,602 views, 7 replies)
New Post
GRD
Yesterday 03:56 PM
 2018 Tiguan 163 Kw service.
I would go with The local Euro mechanic. There is nothing difficult or technically complicated with the 48 km service, even the Haldex bit. Ask them about their pricing for this. You can get... (991 views, 18 replies)
| |