donweather
Today 07:03 AM
 2012 Skoda Octavia vRS
Sold.. (279 views, 1 replies)
New Post
bbadr
Yesterday 11:43 PM
 COBB Tuning SF Intake - MK6 GTI
Today I posted another video showing some video/sound clips from the day after the COBB Intake Installation. The sound quality is not the best but it is good enough, I might make another video down... (90 views, 1 replies)
New Post
FastMitch
Yesterday 10:04 PM
 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace
Carplay Maps in the Digital Cockpit sounds really good and nice to see there are no drop out issues. :cool46: Weird that they put in Wireless Carplay but you still need a cable to charge it while... (235 views, 7 replies)
New Post
simon k
Yesterday 09:36 PM
 Polo 9n3 gti speedo signal source !
The speed does come from the ABS wheel sensors - there is a speedo drive gear on the differential and a fitting on the back of the gearbox/diff housing that would be for a mechanical speedo drive -... (69 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Sunny43.5
Yesterday 05:55 PM
 T5 ABS warning light lit.
Probably the lights are still on because the faults not fixed , even when I have mine serviced the tech tells me the fault and turns off the warning , I drive out the shop and 100 metres away it come... (129 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Sunny43.5
Yesterday 05:49 PM
 2011 T5.1 Transporter Flywheel woe
Yes we were also told our DMF is starting to make noises , I,m just so pissed off at all the crap VW have come up with over the last 3 models . T5 with Tiptronic sealed for life and that's a ticking... (157 views, 5 replies)
New Post
kleung
Yesterday 03:35 PM
 2013 Passat sports mode
This is the older red MFD that was fitted to B6 Passats before the facelift in 2009. After that, Passats got the white MFD. The red MFD would show all the possible gear lever positions along the... (255 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
Alex Mckenzie
Yesterday 02:31 PM
 Unused Slotted F&R rotors and pad
unused front and rear slotted vmax rotors and pads I was going to install on 01 Bora 4motion but she went to the grave yard. Suit 99-05 VW & Audi use model below on vmax site to confirm fit ... (45 views, 0 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Yesterday 01:13 PM
 Mk5 Golf front seat swap (opinions please)
Don't put a passenger seat into the driver position, the airbag and controls will be on the wrong side. I have no idea on compatibility with other models, but Volvo seats are the most comfortable I... (82 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 12:45 PM
 What is the best style of number plate for the Tiguan ?
The first video you linked to is plastic welding. This is the proper way to fill holes in a plastic bumper bar. (17,936 views, 117 replies)
| |