subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
johnge
Yesterday 06:22 PM
 STICKY: VW POI - 2019 Australian Speed & Red Light Camera
Hi all, March 2021 update is up - lonk on p43 again, Huge thanks again to the member who taskes the time to do this for of us the use. (25,510 views, 53 replies)
New Post
h100vw
Yesterday 04:45 PM
 2016 6C 1.8 TSI GTI Water Pump
Ask for some goodwill, lots of people get it. Easier if stock and with VW history. Still worth a punt. Worst thing is they say no. Gavin (246 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 01:29 PM
 Fuel type is it 95 or 98?
Well I have kept all my fuels receipts for 2 years and have filled with 95 or 98 depending on where i was at the time and my consumption varies between 9.2 and 10.88 over mostly the same sort of... (318 views, 21 replies)
New Post
CaffeineAU
Yesterday 12:49 PM
 Skoda Superb Towbar options (SA)
No, when properly clamped on (the euroway has clamp tension adjustment) there's no rotation. The only issue I've had in that respect was on my previous car, where the towball itself was loose and... (1,741 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 12:38 PM
 Engine Bay maintenance/clean
Nope - i dont like the shiny look and it just attracts dust. So i clean it and dry it and leave it there. (69 views, 4 replies)
New Post
DaveC28
Yesterday 11:57 AM
 New Nav map available in Skoda update portal
thanks hillbilly (60,750 views, 372 replies)
New Post
guthrie
Yesterday 10:30 AM
 Helix programming dongle
Hi All, I ended up buying a dongle. Please send me a PM if you would like to buy this off me. I am Perth based but happy to send to anywhere in Australia. thanks (4,472 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Veteran78
Yesterday 09:31 AM
 VW GTI DRLs and Dynamic Cornering Lights
Still running the stock Potenzas at the moment. Will definitely look at the Michelins when it is time to change. Currently just finished up the break-in period at 1700km. Looking to do more a... (816 views, 22 replies)
New Post
doc_777
Yesterday 09:11 AM
 Dealership Offerring "Upper Air Intake Service" That's Not on Service Schedule ?
On the B8 Passat, the EGR takes 'cool' exhaust gas from after the DPF. It is mixed into a separate port in the head - not mixing with intake air until basically the back of the valves. The... (1,996 views, 13 replies)
| |