subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
kamold
Today 07:13 AM
 Adaptive Cruise retrofit
Modify the ecu software to not log the fault. If you can get a read of your ECU with something like KESS, MPPS, Galetto etc I can get it modified to remove the ECU side fault which stops the issue... (29,129 views, 64 replies)
New Post
Exili123
Today 04:55 AM
 Upgrading and re-cording CANBUS gateway
Dont try and waste youre time with wireless. Had this version: 175 Degree MCCD Fisheye 12LED HD Rear View Camera For Volkswagen VW Passat B6 CC Touran Caddy Golf Plus Touareg 2009 2010 Car|Vehicle... (1,199 views, 31 replies)
New Post
mgiannelis
Today 01:03 AM
 GTi not starting problems, does crank
From what you have said. It kinda sounds like the fuel to air might be too lean. Have you made any mods to the ECU settings ? (86 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mgiannelis
Today 01:00 AM
 VWWatercooled RSS and Twitter Feeds
I would be happy to give you advise regarding this mate :) (25,481 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
mgiannelis
Today 12:50 AM
 Hi from our group
Hey everyone. Nice to be here. I just brought two new golfs for company cars off the shelf. I already have them both in the shop to de compress the heads and add upgraded aftermarket turbos,... (36 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Exili123
Yesterday 11:21 PM
 Hello from Germany
Hello Kamold, actually you are the reason, im here. Seen your Thread Retrofiting ACC and the EEPROM Change in the 3AA ABS. Posted something there, because I have the same Problem as you in this... (73 views, 2 replies)
New Post
FLVCKO
Yesterday 09:40 PM
 Service Cost
I still haven't really played around with the different drive modes other than trying the sport mode. I need some time off work to actually have a full play around with the car. Thanks for the... (343 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
dylan8
Yesterday 08:27 PM
 WTB: passat CC roof racks
WTB: passat CC roof racks Ideally oem or thule Ideally in VIC but I could try and sort postage Sub $200 (30 views, 0 replies)
New Post
blx
Yesterday 07:58 PM
 8'' RCD520 Infotainment Unit 'Euro Upgrades'
A couple of big differences, First is the the installations. This unit has the Quadlock Connector at the rear of the screen. The OEM unit has it in the glovebox, this means you will need to... (407 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 04:37 PM
 Lock Car with Engine Running
It can be done but in some states it is illegal to be further than 3 m from car if engine is running.. EG turbo timer running on a diesel. Get a snarky cop and it might cost you (121 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Ale
Yesterday 03:50 PM
 Mk7 Golf GTI Discussion Thread
Thought I'd share some information and pictures of my 2016 (MY17) VW Golf GTI 40 Years. Bought this on 18th December 2019 from Glenn Reid (Product Manager VGA). It was his personal car but decided... (877,910 views, 3,313 replies)
New Thread
Abarth695
Yesterday 02:48 PM
Hi Newbie with 2020 Gilf Comfort Line. Obd11 enthusiast so look forward to seeking new mods and helping out with my current knowledge 😀 (30 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
tsi
Yesterday 01:28 PM
 VW 502 15W/50 oil in 2014 TSI 90
Having ongoing high oil consumption in a Mk7 2014 TSI 90 petrol with 205000km . Needs topups ~1L every 1500-2000km. Has been thoroughly checked by indie mechanic, it's the well known issue of loose... (55 views, 0 replies)
| |