subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
brad
Today 10:45 AM
 Non VAG content...My 2008 Subaru Liberty GT (Tuned by STI)
I'm not sure how many seats you need but if I had the ability to keep a car in the condition you do then I'd buy a performance model Ford or Holden. My first pick would be a ute, then a wagon, then... (1,557 views, 35 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Today 09:39 AM
 Make 12v turn off with key?
Give it a go mate, mock it up first to test. Make sure you have a fuse on it. If it works you can make it look nice. You could even move the pin over from the back side of the fuse box if you want it... (316 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Today 09:35 AM
 Transporter’s Crafter 4motion
Thanks mate. I really don’t understand why would they want a bad publicity like that? The manufacturer should know about it and how they go about resolving simple warranty claims. It’s a... (773 views, 39 replies)
New Post
DV52
Today 09:15 AM
 OBDEleven - The new kid on the block!
Chad: I wish you luck with the remote start tweak - I'm more than happy to be proven wrong, but I suspect that it might be more than just a matter of changing a few adaptation-channel/long-code... (70,829 views, 147 replies)
New Thread
damianpd
Today 07:13 AM
 NSW New to Tiguan
Hey all, just picked up myself 2011 Tiguan. Great form you guys have and looking forward to contributing! Damo. (17 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Transporter
Today 06:56 AM
 High oil consumption, unexplained coolant leaks,, engine missing or failed.
If you experienced coolant loss or need to frequently top it up and you can’t see any external coolant leaks. Don’t ignore it. Read more about what can happen really fast even on a brand new cars.... (54 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Today 06:40 AM
 VW Commercial vehicles, DON’T BUY...
Some links to related topics. Transporter, Crafter, Amarok EGR cooler failure on new vehicles (176 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Today 06:31 AM
 Transporter, Crafter, Amarok EGR cooler failure on new vehicles
Any T5, T6 any 2.0TDI Amarok, Golf 6, Golf 7, Passat, Tiguan etc. that has a high oil consumption or needs new engine, because of the engine is prematurely worn out, has probably legal right to... (187 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
JWBoulder
Today 04:47 AM
 Climate Control Button Lighting
I am trying to find a VCDS setting that will keep the climate control buttons lit at all times (seat heating, fan setting, recirculate, etc.) regardless of other conditions (day/night, headlight... (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sijalica
Today 03:12 AM
 Firmware updates for RNS510 units in Australia/NZ
Can I put this 5238 sw from Kamold for car in Europe (391,145 views, 1,030 replies)
New Post
madglf3
Yesterday 10:29 PM
 Hayden and Cliffos Mk4 R32 build
Nice work man. Very different to the last time I saw it in Sydney. Looking forward to seeing it and your good self when things get back to normal in 2023. (16,929 views, 165 replies)
New Post
HaydEn
Yesterday 09:44 PM
 Audi S3 8P3 CustomCode Stage 2 PSS
Big width, be sure to update how you find the tyre’s performance Agree on the “look out of whack” comment though. Perhaps too much front guard to tyre gap vs the rear? Sent from my iPhone... (82,921 views, 398 replies)
New Post
guile
Yesterday 08:29 PM
 My other car is now a BMW F82 M4...
I've definitely got a de-chroming fetish that I need to see a doctor about. I was looking around the car after I got the grilles and thought the chrome tip exhausts looked a bit shiny and too small... (338 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Dutch77
Yesterday 08:09 PM
 The Official Mk7 Wheel Thread
Friday Five night edition: 49177 49178 49179 49180 (2,305,210 views, 7,140 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 07:00 PM
 VW / Audi 1.8 Turbo gaskets
ok Julian I'm in. Can we do it for it 50 bucks total posted to sydney? (138 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
Octy147
Yesterday 06:37 PM
 New to Skoda
Hiya Skoda fans. After years of Alfa ownership its time for something different - '10 VRS wagon (29 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 05:18 PM
 Audi Q3 - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Audi Q3 Cosmos Blue Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (23 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Tuan
Yesterday 04:46 PM
 Playing with an Audi SQ5 TDI
NO the subaru !!!! Sorry to hear mate ! (2,755 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Yesterday 04:39 PM
 Golf 118 TSI Engine Failures and Service Campaign 24S4
You’re right about the fuel quality. We use only BP in our 118TSI. The engine oil and filter gets changed every 6 month and I always put 2.9L of oil with 0.7L of Morey’s Oil Stabiliser. So far so... (402,797 views, 1,363 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 03:40 PM
 Removing the Airbag
Easy - i have removed quite a few steering wheels from airbag equipped cars (including VW such as my old Mk6 R). The process is the same really regardless of make and model of the car. If its... (67 views, 2 replies)
| |