subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
whichonetoget
Yesterday 09:54 PM
 Focal IS speaker upgrades?
I find the speakers in the MK7 Golf R to be very average, but ok for a factory system. I want a budget friendly upgrade option for better sound, so looking at the Focal IS155 components. Any one... (20 views, 0 replies)
New Post
The_Hawk
Yesterday 06:57 PM
 dash top 12v power outlet
Your insurance covers you for your car and anything you might hit, potentially tens of thousands or even more for a relatively small premium. It's a risk decision. Small premium vs large bill is... (366 views, 15 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 06:27 PM
 Kamold's R36
Decided I wanted to keep the red ambient of original interior so swapped out the white LEDs in my steering wheel. ... (102,029 views, 304 replies)
New Post
kurdt
Yesterday 06:08 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Sigh.... Just checked the contract. "If the manufacturer increases the cost of the new vehicle to to the Dealer, the Dealer is only entitled to pass on to the Purchaser ,an increase of up to and... (842,397 views, 4,099 replies)
New Post
IanPGonzaga
Yesterday 05:36 PM
 ColourMFA Pre wired kit - Golf Mk5 (2.0, GTI, R32) and Jetta
This is my one and only unit left that'll work ok mk5. The other 3 I have only work on previous gen cars. (123 views, 2 replies)
New Post
donweather
Yesterday 04:37 PM
 Superb Sportline base line Dyno run
Anyone got an Underground Performance ECU and/or TCU tune done on their Superb? (2,378 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Rebuild
Yesterday 03:22 PM
 Our T5 Caravelle 'family bus' woes continue...
If it's losing coolant(and not into the engine), first thing to do is check the run-off banjo and pipe at the lower rear of the engine, adjacent to the water pump for coolant. (114 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Sunny43.5
Yesterday 02:56 PM
 Spikes T4 single cab
Ok if the car starts and then cuts out I suspect it will be the engine control relay , I had that with my T4 many years ago . It would cut out without warning and when I tried to get VW to sort it... (53 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Manaz
Yesterday 02:30 PM
 Lunched a gearbox in the Arteon
Be aware that VW's claims of a 3 year warranty do not necessarily meet the ACCCs concept of your rights under Australian consumer law. VW fixing things that are their responsibility under law has... (5,277 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Cyberman
Yesterday 11:50 AM
 First Service
I took my Golf in for service. It appears they don't automatically install the latest software. You need to have a specific problem that is known to be fixed in the newer software. With that in... (88 views, 1 replies)
New Post
notaGolfR
Yesterday 11:21 AM
 Wheel hum / rumbling noise
for what it's worth, I'm experiencing what I describe as "thrumming" at 30000km. A wheel/suspension person whom I believe knows his stuff said tyre wear on the inside and outside edges, all wheels,... (13,330 views, 30 replies)
New Post
notaGolfR
Yesterday 10:56 AM
 2018 Golf R Performance Edition - wheel clicks
Thx GRSE. My R is a 2018 too, with clicking. Is yours still fixed? Do you happen to have a reference to the TPI (my dealer seems to need all the help they can get)? (20,436 views, 37 replies)
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 10:26 AM
 Arteon VCDS / OBDEleven Tweaks - Confirmed working
Yeah, I've pretty much settled on having the half-steps. Just my engineering brain going into obsessive problem-solving mode. BTW - it looks like my software is a couple of versions behind, so... (69,677 views, 179 replies)
| |