subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
dubster99
Yesterday 10:17 PM
 5n Tiguan TDI
Unfortunately I have to sell the Tiguan. The link is to the gumtree Ad VW Tiguan TDI | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Playford Area - Munno Para West | 1251786014 (18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
gregozedobe
Yesterday 09:21 PM
 Stop/Start Function has stopped working
Or it could be simply the battery doesn't have enough charge to run the auto stop/start system. If the battery isn't good enough it just disables the auto s/s, but I think it usually displays an... (80 views, 3 replies)
New Post
PDMJO
Yesterday 09:11 PM
 VW Tiguan 5 Year Care Plan - Is it worth it ?
i take my tig to peerless automotive down in lynbrook - just off the south gippy. highly recommend. otherwise if that's not near you, etuners motorsport in dandenong, or volkstech over in... (67 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jets
Yesterday 09:00 PM
 Yellow 4 Door Project...
I will be watching with interest. I have 3 of these, one is used twice a day on our property to feed animals, take out the bins & collect the mail. (38 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Ozsko
Yesterday 08:18 PM
 Kerb View - How should it work/How to Setup?
If it plays up and you can get to a dealer I would take it in without trying to re-set the mirror and show them. They most probably can't fix it on the spot but at least they have seen it. (1,870 views, 15 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:51 PM
 BBS wheels eb506
bumping (678 views, 3 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:50 PM
 Fs 5x100 wheels and stuff
bump Azev and BBS gone (1,042 views, 7 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:46 PM
 FS Up! spare wheel, tool kit, boot cover
bump for spare wheel (339 views, 2 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:46 PM
 Mkiv 4 door roof rack
bumping (746 views, 2 replies)
New Post
dylan8
Yesterday 07:43 PM
 MK4 2.0 Oil Pressure Low?
I had a number of issues with it when cornering a certain way it would tip the oil away from the pickup. However if you are max oil I doubt that is the problem. mine was usually when low. Check... (79 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 06:16 PM
 Maps update
Here is the map for MIB2 units. Its from November last year. So its only one version out of date I downloaded it for a friends car but havent seen him since then so it might help someone Its... (39,592 views, 178 replies)
New Post
The_Hawk
Yesterday 05:43 PM
 VAG-COM scanning, who can help
Did you install the headunit or the RVC? (179,505 views, 402 replies)
New Post
Rattle
Yesterday 05:39 PM
 MK1 bits for sale
How much for the 5speed box? (2,139 views, 2 replies)
New Post
genebaby
Yesterday 05:19 PM
 Golf mk7: Integrated Remote Garage Door opener/closer
Ha ha, this sort of thing is something I can appreciate. A friend helped me do this when we bought a Triton 2 years ago. That was easy, a blank switch from eBay and wire it up. So we have a... (22,160 views, 32 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 04:50 PM
 Mercedes GLS450 - Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
Mercedes GLS450 Iridium Silver Definitive Sydney Self Healing Gel Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Umai Naa!!
Yesterday 04:25 PM
 Replace cabin filter GTI mk7.5
They're the same car, so the instructions will be the same. (38 views, 1 replies)
New Post
fightingtiger
Yesterday 02:51 PM
 Project Type 82e - '55 Beetle Base - Bringing Back this Bug to Life :-)
Managed to source a replacement rear bumper - it's off a 61 model and has all the towels rails, but will be perfect for what we need. Shipping to be arranged in about a weeks time :-) (557 views, 13 replies)
New Post
DV52
Yesterday 11:11 AM
 e-Golf front DRL coding
Jonas: Hi - hope you are keeping COVID safe way up there in the deep north!! You just mentioned the dreaded LCM word!! It's a deal-breaker for changing the lighting functions on the headlight... (81 views, 5 replies)
New Post
ahhgreens
Yesterday 08:22 AM
 Ross Tech HEX-V2 USB Interface
Hey mate, is this still for sale? (134 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Justice
Yesterday 07:21 AM
 Rear Tyres Scrubbing/Haldex Engaging in First Gear
Grating Noise is prominent when slowing down and left turning. VW UK have confirmed the grating noise is definately DSG related. Some Euro VAG owner forums, in particular Skoda Kodiaq believe the... (4,423 views, 45 replies)
| |