subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
CZechMate
Today 12:22 PM
 2008 Polo GTI Boot Latch Issue
EDIT: I'm an idiot, and didn't realise there was a key press sequence, please ignore :facepalm: Hi All, Wondering if anyone has come across this particular issue before. Did some searching,... (31 views, 0 replies)
New Post
nermal
Today 10:54 AM
 Haldex Service
That's good to know =) I'm thinking of having my Arteonís 3 year service redone by VW. It was done by BMW (who I bought the car from), but it doesn't seem to have been done properly... (276 views, 9 replies)
New Post
7R
Today 10:37 AM
 Checking Out MY22 Arteon
Took delivery on Thursday last week.... very happy with it so far! (1,794 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Today 09:34 AM
 Golf R Comprehensive Car Insurance renewal - options
A R is closer to $80K and is classified as a performance car and carries a premium as a result. Even if it was only $60K, that performance premium would add quite a bit to the price. Typically,... (279 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
Fullgas62
Today 09:31 AM
 Newby from Nords Wharf
Hi all, newby here . . . orginally had a 2007 Mk5 TDI 6sp Manual, 406,000kms . . . front left wheel bearing, battery, brakes and clutch over and above oil changes, got to be happy with that! Never... (33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Fullgas62
Today 09:25 AM
 MK7 Multi region V1 Map Update
Don't suppose you still have the extra SD??? I've just done the same thing . . . :( (3,472 views, 5 replies)
New Post
amunra
Today 09:02 AM
New Post
Daniel_M
Today 08:58 AM
 Playing with an Audi SQ5 TDI
Also expensive, though very worth it, to remove AdBlue & DPFs later! That's a bit crap for Carplay, perhaps a wireless thing. I've got Android, which must be plugged in, but the system picks... (35,251 views, 82 replies)
New Post
Call me Al
Today 08:01 AM
 Newbie from Victoria
Welcome Brendan, Good choice and the white color is a favorite. How is the weather in Vic? Freezing cold and rain with gusty winds here in not so sunny Queensland. Cheers Al (58 views, 1 replies)
New Post
iDiesel
Yesterday 09:16 PM
 Tiguan Exhaust
Is it just the suitcase or the whole exhaust from the engine to the tips? (159,521 views, 471 replies)
New Post
Skull11
Yesterday 06:38 PM
 MK7 Golf R AC/Heater Not Working (climate control)
trom555 what was the issue with your Golf R? (2,603 views, 7 replies)
| |