subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Umai Naa!!
Yesterday 08:57 PM
 Two Fault Codes in Scanner - 08213 and 00258
The spring is a pain to reinstall. I had to use pliers and a screwdriver to get it back on. (334 views, 13 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 08:49 PM
 New to the forum - MK6 GTD
Congratulations and welcome! GTD is a bit of a rare model. (26 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 08:36 PM
 List of OBDEleven mods and how to do the 30 of them
5 is easy to do 14 no odo is different to speedo Am yet to run my two cars over a test course to see if it get any difference 15 allows you to rip a CD into the Media AFAIK have it but... (80 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Dutch77
Yesterday 07:04 PM
 The Official Mk7 Wheel Thread
Or for something more fitment friendly the VW Rotary: 49205 (2,305,714 views, 7,148 replies)
New Post
MGV
Yesterday 06:24 PM
 Transporter, Crafter, Amarok EGR cooler failure on new vehicles
A terrible thing they are putting you through... I would love to do the delete on my EGR ( & DPF ) right now, but doing that will have an adverse outcome on any other warranty claims that may... (233 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Dutch77
Yesterday 06:20 PM
 The Official Mk8 Wheel Thread
Mk8 on Pretorias: 49190 (3,060 views, 26 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 04:00 PM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
Here is a list of the tweaks I have done to my Tig All 30 of them ALL DO WORK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XT_OrWb9EIOmnXaeRTA 19uLTPRJFZyeG/view?usp=sharing (351,209 views, 1,042 replies)
New Post
bernardo
Yesterday 03:04 PM
 Removing the Airbag
Thanks Lucas. I will have a look for the torx screws. It's not like the Golf. I have a Golf as week and the access to the airbag spring release is easy, but the Polo, for some reason, is different. (86 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Splashalot
Yesterday 02:46 PM
 2013 Golf TSI 1.4L Cracked Piston CTHD?
Cheers. Didn't realise it was a mk6. (229 views, 9 replies)
New Post
FastMitch
Yesterday 12:47 PM
 Tiguan Discovery Pro - What is the best way to update latest Radio Logos' ?
Radio updates all done ok :driver: (241 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Weeman
Yesterday 12:42 PM
 Mk2 2dr Project Car (1.8t swap)
Update: 08/08/2020 Enough of dwelling on my nuts, finally got everything together, new ball joints, bushes, sway bar link... Thinking it might be best to replace subframe bolts too. Put front... (6,751 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Tangles553
Yesterday 12:06 PM
 1.9 tdi won't rev, smoke, stalls
That was with the exhaust disconnected at the turbo - I had it off to see whether it was blocked or if the turbo seals had failed. I can't work out the smoke either. I have re-set the timing but... (228 views, 8 replies)
New Post
brad
Yesterday 10:55 AM
 Correct brake rotors for GT Sport
I would also compare the price against the BrakesDirect pricing (166 views, 5 replies)
New Post
JustCruisn
Yesterday 09:39 AM
 Make 12v turn off with key?
Give it a go mate, mock it up first to test. Make sure you have a fuse on it. If it works you can make it look nice. You could even move the pin over from the back side of the fuse box if you want it... (329 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Yesterday 09:35 AM
 Transporterís Crafter 4motion
Thanks mate. I really don’t understand why would they want a bad publicity like that? The manufacturer should know about it and how they go about resolving simple warranty claims. It’s a... (802 views, 39 replies)
New Post
DV52
Yesterday 09:15 AM
 OBDEleven - The new kid on the block!
Chad: I wish you luck with the remote start tweak - I'm more than happy to be proven wrong, but I suspect that it might be more than just a matter of changing a few adaptation-channel/long-code... (70,883 views, 147 replies)
New Thread
damianpd
Yesterday 07:13 AM
 NSW New to Tiguan
Hey all, just picked up myself 2011 Tiguan. Great form you guys have and looking forward to contributing! Damo. (33 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Transporter
Yesterday 06:56 AM
 High oil consumption, unexplained coolant leaks,, engine missing or failed.
If you experienced coolant loss or need to frequently top it up and you canít see any external coolant leaks. Donít ignore it. Read more about what can happen really fast even on a brand new cars.... (96 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Yesterday 06:40 AM
 VW Commercial vehicles, DONíT BUY...
Some links to related topics. Transporter, Crafter, Amarok EGR cooler failure on new vehicles (191 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
JWBoulder
Yesterday 04:47 AM
 Climate Control Button Lighting
I am trying to find a VCDS setting that will keep the climate control buttons lit at all times (seat heating, fan setting, recirculate, etc.) regardless of other conditions (day/night, headlight... (51 views, 0 replies)
| |