subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 02:11 PM
 DSG (7 speed) jumping out of gear on take off
SHould be a sticker on the car with it on (221 views, 6 replies)
New Post
PeteRicho
Today 01:54 PM
 Who tows a caravan?
Hi Ranger I recently bought a 2019 RLine 162TSI petrol Tiguan to use for towing. I had based my decision on specifications for the car online, both Volkswagen and various independent sites. That... (58 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
DOUBLECAB
Today 12:44 PM
 Comforser tyres
Anybody running or has run the Comforser tyre brand and would like to give us a review/their 2cents worth?? (41 views, 0 replies)
New Post
jets
Today 11:27 AM
 Weeman's T4
I know I said in the lower windscreen area, but specifically just under the lower edge of the windscreen rubber. VW, to their credit anticipated this could be a potential for rust to form & have 3... (807 views, 17 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 10:17 AM
 Recommended Workshop for DSG repair (likely clutch replacement) in Sydney North-West?
Could be mechatronics or clutches. Given the mileage if the clutches haven't been done, and you have an AL revision or later mecha I'd probably lean towards clutches. once gearbox is out to replace... (97 views, 3 replies)
New Post
PDRx
Today 09:45 AM
 No sound via CarPlay or bluetooth
Let us know when you’ve cleared off all the old profiles on the vehicle and the phone. Currently it’s sounding like the car is the problem, so starting as fresh as possible would be good. (87 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Today 09:07 AM
 new rear muffler Golf GTI 7.5 (2018)
This is a Milltek on a 1.4TFSI A1 A1 Miltek Exhaust - YouTube it has a center resonator for a deeper sound. And a Supersprint (for a MK7.5 GTI actually) on a 1.4 110TSI Golf 110TSI Supersprint... (683 views, 16 replies)
New Thread
Hillbilly
Today 07:21 AM
 New map on skoda portal 23 june
New map on there this morning for Discover PRO 25GB Map version HIGH12_P97 Nov one was P90 Is really slow even on a 250 account Must be whole world d/loading it Took 4 hrs to d/load 40... (52 views, 0 replies)
New Post
wiredless
Yesterday 10:05 PM
 MY19.5 Highline Suspension Noise
This is what they did to mine to solve a similar issue. Removed lower control arm bushes Greased with VW lubricant Refitted Noise gone - Havenít had an issues since. Sent from my... (3,852 views, 26 replies)
| |