subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Beedub
Today 02:33 PM
 Modified components - void insurance?
It all depends on your insurer. Upgrading the rotors may void policy if you went bigger or used slotted, etc, same with coilovers, even sports springs. I'm with NRMA and I have all my stage 3 mods... (41 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Wolfsburger
Today 02:26 PM
 Gen 2 Tiguan tyres thread
Recently put Goodyear F1 Parabolics on, the Cross Contact 20Ē that came standard were good but after a heap of reviews I got a full set of F1 Parabolics for $1300 balanced and fitted. I concur with... (1,959 views, 21 replies)
New Post
sambb
Today 01:18 PM
 1.8T 20V & Polo 9N3 Gti parts
10mm Intake Manifold Phenolic Spacer transition for VW AUDI 1.8T 20V Large Port | eBay added this too. Unused in box. Was going to use it to fit up a large port AGU mani to a small port BJX prior... (690 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
Mk4Dad
Today 12:50 PM
 Mk4 2.0L Engine Stopping - ECU Fault
Hey Fans, I purchased a MK4 for my son and it has been great until the engine just quits . It will start again when cooled a little . drive for a bit , then stop again . I plugged in handy dandy... (18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Spike
Today 11:38 AM
 Spike's rides
47628 47629 I also found anither interior up for sale on FB, I had to get rid of the home custom front seats. That's the pink one. (4,415 views, 58 replies)
New Thread
BearInTheCorner
Today 10:57 AM
 WTB: 19" Pretoria or Ultraleggera wheels (tyres not required)
Will consider replicas. (17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 10:28 AM
 Oil temperature at normal operating level
Thanks is all I need to know (555 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Godspeed
Today 10:20 AM
 Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Laps Sunday December 1
Thanks Paul for a great morning and a special thanks for letting my new rear wheel drive car out with the gang. So relieved nothing unexpected happened. Definitely a different drive to the S3. ... (3,820 views, 48 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 09:03 AM
 Bend valves?
YES The price to do the belt is a lot less than a new motor Belts should normally be done at 105,000 or 7 years whichever is first especially on that motor (58 views, 1 replies)
New Post
chylld
Today 08:16 AM
 MY18 Golf R DSG 7.5 with APR upgrades
Price drop to $46,800 to sell as-is with mods, until 12pm Wednesday 11/12/19 (when wheels/brakes will revert to stock) (132 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Ashgtd
Today 06:46 AM
 The Official Mk7 Wheel Thread
Hi guys Iíve been flicking through this thread for the past few hours but havenít found a definitive answer to my question I have a mk7.5 Gtd that I have bought wheels of the following spec ... (2,126,558 views, 6,977 replies)
New Thread
Ashgtd
Today 06:41 AM
Hi guys found this forum while searching for guidance on wheel fitment , Iím from England have a 3 month old Mk7.5 gtd which unfortunately binned the other night at a junction in thick fog so along... (23 views, 0 replies)
New Post
marcuskmt
Yesterday 08:20 PM
 Air Conditioning not working
I still wonder if it is under a new car warranty? Are they all the same? Does it cover A/C? This is what google says... (89 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Wolfsburger
Yesterday 08:15 PM
 Tiguan Higher Flow Air Intake Options
Yeh for sure, if thereís one thing I have learned through various modded cars itís pick and stick. Each tuner has their own philosophy and data, easy to get caught up in that. The whoosh I was... (2,086 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Wolfsburger
Yesterday 08:10 PM
 Modified Tiguan performance figures. EA888
If anyone has some V box figures of stage 1, 2 and more be good to get some of your performance information all in one place. Anyone done a 1/4 mile run with their modded Tigs? Once I have finished... (89 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Dfworders
Yesterday 06:00 PM
 Newbie Seattle WA, Tiguan lovers
Newbie from Seattle WA, enthusiastic about Tiguan, OBDEleven and VCP! Just bought VCP and trying to get it working! (48 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 05:59 PM
 STICKY: VW POI - 2019 Australian Speed & Red Light Camera
Here you go No password needed I had deleted off my drive by mistake P2019.04 - Google Drive (3,592 views, 21 replies)
| |