subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Vedi
Yesterday 05:43 PM
 Checking Out MY22 Arteon
That's excellent, glad you are happy on team Arteon. Good timing too, with some safety tech potentially disappearing for up to 6 months soon due to chip shortages:... (1,839 views, 14 replies)
New Post
amunra
Yesterday 05:35 PM
 Dat batt thread.
had a crack at modifying my OEM tray with the help of my trusty battery handsaw, smallish and sharp flathead and rubber mallet (to chisel) and managed to clear enough real estate from inside the tray... (1,201 views, 36 replies)
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 04:06 PM
 Sequential side indicators
OSRAM indicators have finally shipped - arriving in a couple of weeks. I thought 4-6 week dispatch from the UK was just an amazon glitch... Ordered a second set while I was waiting, so will... (277 views, 4 replies)
New Post
dav1129
Yesterday 01:26 PM
 Connecting factory reversing camera to RC330 in 2016 Amarok?
I can't remember where he got power to it or trigger signal to do this, however the tech did connect the shop's own reverse cam, which I guess they use to do just this, directly to the RCA input into... (221 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Manaz
Yesterday 01:05 PM
 Arteon Brake upgrade
A big benefit of this is that they're engineered to fit many VAG-group vehicles without any modifications, and honestly, 99% of people would never recognise that they're not stock. Makes rego... (2,291 views, 51 replies)
New Thread
CZechMate
Yesterday 12:22 PM
 2008 Polo GTI Boot Latch Issue
EDIT: I'm an idiot, and didn't realise there was a key press sequence, please ignore :facepalm: Hi All, Wondering if anyone has come across this particular issue before. Did some searching,... (57 views, 0 replies)
New Post
nermal
Yesterday 10:54 AM
 Haldex Service
That's good to know =) I'm thinking of having my Arteonís 3 year service redone by VW. It was done by BMW (who I bought the car from), but it doesn't seem to have been done properly... (300 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Sharkie
Yesterday 09:34 AM
 Golf R Comprehensive Car Insurance renewal - options
A R is closer to $80K and is classified as a performance car and carries a premium as a result. Even if it was only $60K, that performance premium would add quite a bit to the price. Typically,... (283 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
Fullgas62
Yesterday 09:31 AM
 Newby from Nords Wharf
Hi all, newby here . . . orginally had a 2007 Mk5 TDI 6sp Manual, 406,000kms . . . front left wheel bearing, battery, brakes and clutch over and above oil changes, got to be happy with that! Never... (59 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Fullgas62
Yesterday 09:25 AM
 MK7 Multi region V1 Map Update
Don't suppose you still have the extra SD??? I've just done the same thing . . . :( (3,482 views, 5 replies)
New Post
amunra
Yesterday 09:02 AM
| |