subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
cloudblade
Yesterday 09:51 PM
 Golf R Wagon thread
Thanks, I had the wagon for 8 months now, but havnt got a chance to drive around cause the COVID, and yes the mat from dealer is pretty much hard plastic and very slippery, I had my paper box and... (57,619 views, 214 replies)
New Thread
Buzy_Robot
Yesterday 09:49 PM
 Volkswagen Passat sedan, Arteon facing the axe
Volkswagen Passat sedan, Arteon facing the axe - report | CarExpert VW Passat sedan and Arteon to be axed! New electric car to effectively replace slow-selling mid-sizers: report - Cars News |... (43 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
steve_av
Yesterday 09:18 PM
 Passat wagon 2011 125TDI
Hi All, New owner of my first VW as family's second car. Impressed so far by build quality and the 125TDI has a really nice pull through 2nd and 3rd. Brilliant fuel economy is an added bonus. ... (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
The_Hawk
Yesterday 08:46 PM
 1.4 Tsi Ea111 lumpy/shakey on 45-60s warm up and P0301 on idle (only if ac off)
Note that he is in Jakarta, not that I have any suggestions :P (376 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Haydos78
Yesterday 08:34 PM
 Wheel advice T5 2.5 multivan steelies
They work on the 16" VW rims @ 215/65/16 as that is a stock size and load rated correctly. No white text on tyre at that size though :( BFG don't make a 17" that isn't over 15mm in diameter... (464 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 07:39 PM
 Octavia Battery replacement getting close
The reason it needs to be reset is to tell the BCM so as it can alter charging rates which differ for a new battery. Yes the alerts have gone but it will still think you have the original one . ... (878 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Polonator
Yesterday 06:57 PM
 2011 77 TSI Engine Rattle on Start Up.
Hi All, I have had a similar issue with the timing chain on my 2010 77 TSI Polo 80,000km. CEL came on and thought it was the timing chain from reading forum posts. Took it to VW dealer to get it... (25,551 views, 93 replies)
New Post
Polonator
Yesterday 06:50 PM
 Timing chain and tensioner discussion and issues
Hi All, I have had a similar issue with the timing chain on my 2010 77 TSI Polo 80,000km. CEL came on and thought it was the timing chain from reading forum posts. Took it to VW dealer to get it... (64,981 views, 139 replies)
New Post
Dsvw2597
Yesterday 06:49 PM
 Vw tsi 1.4
Hey Sharkie, cheers. Any chance you could give me a cost breakdown of your TSI build...I really want the rear valance but I can't seem to find any out there...unless I buy from AliExpress costing... (70 views, 2 replies)
New Post
veew
Yesterday 06:47 PM
 New map update for VW & Skoda available here
This worked for me, see how you go (448 views, 7 replies)
New Thread
Polonator
Yesterday 06:40 PM
 Newbie Post
Hi All, I have a 2010 Polo 77 TSI. Came across the community because of a timing chain issues, but after reading all the posts am keen to know more about my car and be more active in working on... (26 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
xelak75s
Yesterday 06:28 PM
 1.4 tsi coils
Any recommendations for eBay or other cheap coils? Car is close to 200k's so not to sure how much life it has left (27 views, 0 replies)
New Post
FckBullerScott
Yesterday 03:56 PM
 Sharkie's Up! Project
Are those King Reloads? If so, I've got them as well! They don't look too bad (got them as my winter wheels, but now gonna keep em on the rear of my Pog, different wheels going on the front for that... (52 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Broony
Yesterday 03:55 PM
 Tow Bar for the Tiguan
Just bought Westfalia tow bar with full integrated kit for 2017 tiguan R line, would be great to find anyone else that has installed the wiring kit on this model, will update once installed (44,560 views, 213 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 03:34 PM
 Caravan electrics
Your brake controller wire for van should always be on Pin 5 of any connector so what is the extra wire for (268 views, 2 replies)
New Post
LouieP
Yesterday 03:21 PM
 Dylan8's Vento
Nice! Throw a vid up once you get the new setup on. You can never hear enough of the noise haha (111,326 views, 674 replies)
New Post
brettue
Yesterday 02:13 PM
 Sunroof blind fabric has come unstuck
Yeah, I've since seen the lengthy post Sunny did on these roof blind repairs. Sounds like it's not a simple job for the uninitiated and isn't cheap either. If anyone knows of an expierenced fitter in... (39 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Ozsko
Yesterday 01:18 PM
 Maps update
Thanks but you led me astray by saying files instead of folders (51,348 views, 242 replies)
New Thread
132TSI Alltrack
Yesterday 12:36 PM
 Returning
Hi, I signed up back in 2010 after getting my manual 118tsi Comfortline hatch. Now after nearly 11 years and 155418 very enjoyable kilometres I have traded it for a new Golf Alltrack. Thought, it... (33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
overl0ad
Yesterday 12:24 PM
 2008 R36 - transmission jerk when moving off
ok, sounds like too much mucking around for no real benefit... (523 views, 17 replies)
| |