subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
7R
Today 02:14 PM
 Arteon Tyre Replacement
Jesus that was a long and involved process. Fitted Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres this morning. Feels like a brand new car. Love them. $419 a corner from Tyre Rite in Parramatta. Two days from... (504 views, 9 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Today 11:30 AM
 Playing with an Audi SQ5 TDI
Hi SQ5Raphster. The Akebono brake pads are fantastic - I definitely recommend them. Essentially zero dust even after a few weeks of driving, no noise etc. Definitely worth the money. Yes I had to... (13,318 views, 55 replies)
New Post
Ricka
Today 10:16 AM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Yes our MY19 SWB is the same. We have defeated undertaking prevention, which made a big difference, but it still can be nervous (and slow down) when passing cars on either side if it judges them to... (607,287 views, 3,831 replies)
New Post
jakubro
Today 09:21 AM
 Multivan T5 Roof Racks???
Looks Great! Who did you get this through? Did you end up having to do any mods to get it on the roof with the low feet? Looking to get the same, though I think I want to see if I can get the entire... (9,678 views, 50 replies)
New Post
CaffeineAU
Today 08:52 AM
 Skoda Superb Towbar options (SA)
Yes they do. I'm not sure if the rear sensors can be totally turned off. I haven't tried. (1,887 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
 VW Tiguan - Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
VW Tiguan Pure White Definitive Sydney Liquid Glass Ceramic Coating High Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment. - Full Detail Wash (28 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Clinton
Yesterday 11:06 PM
 Leather Doorcard swap
Hi guys, i own a Mk7 TSI highline which came with the alcantara seats. I did a swap with someone for the leather R seats and looking to get matching doorcards from a wreckers now. Have a couple of... (46 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Godspeed
Yesterday 10:10 PM
 Queensland Raceway Brekkie Laps - Saturday 24th of April 2021
Hello fellow Brekkie Laps enthusiasts! We have booked Queensland Raceway for Breakfast + Laps. Please provide the colour, make and model of your car when requesting a spot so we can confirm who... (30 views, 0 replies)
New Post
ope126
Yesterday 08:05 PM
 Brake upgrade / replacement suggestions?
Same question you asked today on FB, same answer... RE: ATE Ceramic Brake Pads & ATE Rotors (88 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
brad
Yesterday 07:49 PM
 Forge Motorsport Catch Can Premium Kit. EA888 g
For Sale. Catch Can Kit. Forge Motorsport complete premium kit suits Gen1/2 EA888 engine. Includes Afrika plate with stainless fasteners and gasket. Baffled catch can with sight glass. Washer... (40 views, 0 replies)
| |