subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
crazyk
Today 06:54 PM
 2013 Passat sports mode
Yes you are correct its the manual tiptronic mode. Its not like i look at it but the numbers don't come up like they do in normal drive. In normal drive is on the top right of the MFD Sent... (53 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Transporter
Today 06:15 PM
 Team_v's Tig
It’s good to see that some Tig members keeping theirs for 10+ years. We still have our 2010 TDI with 6sp Auto (not DSG), it’s done 105,000km. I’ve just only recently replaced the parking brake... (187,285 views, 724 replies)
New Post
sambb
Today 05:24 PM
 Sams Polo 3.0
I'd be interested to see what that more production based Cooltech Industries Polo Gti that was at Wakefield when you were there does. (12,656 views, 143 replies)
New Post
EZZA
Today 04:53 PM
 Sharkie's TSI Amarok Build
Ah nice, looking forward to getting it tuned already! That's a nice pod setup, I'm sure you get plenty of sound out of that. I noticed the stock air box setup has a pipe that runs to the front... (57,615 views, 173 replies)
New Post
VW Convert
Today 04:14 PM
 DSG downhill gear changes
True that, engine breaking is highly undesirable! :-) (121 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Sydneykid
Today 04:08 PM
 Mk7 GTI buyers guide review video
Over 400,000 k's in Mk6, Mk7 and Mk7.5's and I can't say as I have seen any of those either. Cheers Gary (307 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Sydneykid
Today 04:05 PM
 Brake pedal feel
If the outlet valves/s are leaking then pulling the fuse won't help. Cheers Gary (3,789 views, 85 replies)
New Post
hoesty
Today 03:22 PM
 Flappy paddles steering wheel in Tiguan.
All installed Golf R MK6 DSG 2011 Airbag part # 5K0 880 201 L 81U It came assembled with the correct harness as well, but had the older style clip plug to clock-spring. The only difference... (68,479 views, 222 replies)
New Post
Sydneykid
Today 11:32 AM
 VW Polo BUILD #3: CIAOS Continues...
Blueslip, one should always have a tame blueslip inspector :cool: Cheers Gary (117 views, 4 replies)
New Post
nibose
Today 10:08 AM
 Project pACC!
Hi Flipper Dog, So are you saying the maps are fine? That would be a great relief and I can then place order for the new radar. :) (227 views, 8 replies)
New Post
lsmi4126
Today 09:39 AM
 Discover pro screen internal crack?
Cheers Grugly! Yeah, always serviced by VW - next time it's in, i'll raise it with the Service Advisor and see how I go. They just replaced a temp regulator under warranty so perhaps they'll do the... (13,582 views, 81 replies)
New Thread
 Mercedes A200 - Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield Graphene Coating Protection
Mercedes A200 Mountain Grey Definitive Sydney Graphene Shield Anti Static Graphene Coating Paint Protection Treatment - Full Detail Wash - Clay Bar Decontamination - Medium Paint Correction... (20 views, 0 replies)
| |