subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 09:03 AM
 215/65/17 on an Rline
Its a 17" Tiguan wheel probably off a Mk1 So I guess next question is Are the stud patterns the same on the MK1 and the MK2 Will only be used for emergencies so as long as it clears the brakes... (144 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Manaz
Today 08:16 AM
 Sequential side indicators
I suspect the delays are down to the global silicon chip shortage - pretty much anything with modern electronic components in it is on production delays at present, and that then impacts on... (296 views, 5 replies)
New Post
vaggelis4
Today 04:55 AM
 Fault Codes
Hello did you manage to resolve this issue? I also got three similar faults in 5F, Gateway and kessy (3,533 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Sunny43.5
Yesterday 11:04 PM
 Experiences in Fitting a Rear Seat to Transporter
Whilst it is a job you can do yourself there are some very strict guidelines that need to be followed , I used to hold a Qld Transport office Approval Certificate for lots of different modifications... (166 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Lucas_R
Yesterday 09:55 PM
 Playing with an Audi SQ5 TDI
Im still learning how to use it. It would be nice to not have to go through the process of selecting which phone to connect to. Yes as per the photo in that link I posted, the velcro goes on... (35,388 views, 83 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 06:59 PM
 Discover Media retrofit
Yes factory mic from RNS510 days. (148,150 views, 430 replies)
New Post
amunra
Yesterday 05:35 PM
 Dat batt thread.
had a crack at modifying my OEM tray with the help of my trusty battery handsaw, smallish and sharp flathead and rubber mallet (to chisel) and managed to clear enough real estate from inside the tray... (1,232 views, 36 replies)
| |